• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Are we allowed to post what we miss?

...or will it spark a crave-fest?

Anyway, here goes.

I miss a proper cup of tea with milk.

And that's about it really. Everything else I can take it or leave it, but a good cup of tea is like nothing on earth, specially first thing in the morning.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sheep

on the up lol
i miss my coffee (with milk,sugar and coffee mate :eek: ) first thing in morning,
but im not going bk to coffee mate of sugar ( i hope ) lol ;)

msblonde

a new way of living!
i miss that too, although I think to add on actual food items may cause the new people and those struggling to crave and heaven forbin, cave!

so i think its prob best we leave it at tea! for all our sakes ;)

you are doing really well and will be enjoying that nice cuppa in just a matter of weeks! :D

xxxx

I did wonder whether I should post this type of thread... but it's not a what are you craving thread, because I'm not really craving tea, just missing it. :(

Well allow me to feel smug -on day 2 lmao -and say no cravings or missing anything yet. I know I always go to my OH on and on about things I want and he cracks up at me lol

i miss tea with milk thats it everything else doesnt really bother me, i occasionally think oooooooo omlette or oooooo jacket spud but the thought of them comes and goes very quickly the one for tea with milk is a constant thing i the back of mind !

Funny isn't it? Yeah, the smell of a bacon butty makes me want one for about one minute, the sight of a jacket potato on tv with butter melting in it... crave it for 30 seconds.

But a cuppa.... it's just NOT the same without milk, neither is black coffee, and I miss my cuppatea soooooooooo much.

If it's any help at all, I'm refeeding (holiday starts tomorrow!)
and tea and coffee with milk in isn't as nice as I remember/craved.
I was honestly surprised, black coffee is OK now, and I thought I really wanted it with milk!!

msblonde

a new way of living!
I find i prefer a black coffee with a sweetner (never had any sugar or sweetner before, compensates for the lack of milk) although a cuppa with (prob skim milk now) you cant beat a good cuppa!

to be honest, i have been known to have one at the same time as my shakes if desperate, with skim milk and only a drop, as the shakes are made from skim milk powder anyway, i con myself that is doesn't matter if i'm having it in shakes anyway!!

but then again i am losing a lot less than most!! mmm she thinks she has just found out why!!

Non-food related..... spooning..... (& forking ;) )

:D

I miss my cup of coffee & a slice of toast with marmite on it in the mornings.

I miss marmite :(

my hubby has been taking to not eating a main meal at night anymore, cos I am not cooking anymore and he's decided he wants to lose 10 lbs....so he has taken to eating buttered toast at night! I could have his hand off, main meal didnt phase me, but I do miss buttered toast and it smells fab!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
I dont see this kind of thread bad because i dont want to hate food or feel bad about it i just want to change my out look on it.

I miss.........hot toast with loads of butter!!!

Actually id love a nice bit of salmon with veg right now!

...or will it spark a crave-fest?

Anyway, here goes.

I miss a proper cup of tea with milk.

And that's about it really. Everything else I can take it or leave it, but a good cup of tea is like nothing on earth, specially first thing in the morning.
Last year when I did it, I went bonkers for a chicken salad, and that stayed with me until I broke it - probably not with a chicken salad of course...

Off TFR now but missed my milk in coffee at first...now I couldn't even drink milk in it. I remember craving tomatoes you know the cherry ones...mmm.. Now I crave nothing although I do miss my chocolate shakes with ice...mmmmmmmmmm. Honestly the cravings pass and once you come off TFR you will only crave them again if you have them...so don't have them..simple as!!!!

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
I miss my cup of coffee & a slice of toast with marmite on it in the mornings.

I miss marmite :(
Ditto:(

Toast was like my best friend. One marmite and one peanut butter.

but yeah..to CHEW!!!

im missing everything,not hungry but miss chocolate, chips, (the foods that made me have to go on this diet) . I miss bread the most, i just sit and smell a slice or when shopping hang around the bakers bit.