Are we allowed to use fry light?

Yasmine

One last chance
Just wondering :p

Hi Yas u okay hun? Yep i use frylight all the time its great! I use it to bake with as well x

Hiya rache, yeh I'm fine thanks :) feeling a lot better now. I'm thinking of starting refeed tomorrow. How's refeeding for you?

So we're allowed frylight during the first week?

Oh thats good hun! Not til day 4 hun x

Hiya!

This might be me ..... but ..... I'm not going to be adding ANY fat - including frylight during refeed - just the 2 weeks.
I want to do it strictly to the letter of what the sheet says. None of the suggested foods need fry light to prepare them and the sheet specificaly says "An important point to understand in following the plan is not to have any added fat in your food or in its preperation"
I would totally understand if you were to think I'm taking the advice a tad TOO literally, especially as fry light is so low in cals, but I'm very much a 'by the book for best results' person. I'll be saving needing/using fry light etc till maintenance. At the moment I'm still hoping to lose a couple more lbs.

Having said all that! Rach is far more of an expert than me and managed to lose loads of weight whilst refeeding so there can't be too much wrong with having it can there? xx

cool, i wanted to know this too cuz for stir frys an that :)

Hiya!

This might be me ..... but ..... I'm not going to be adding ANY fat - including frylight during refeed - just the 2 weeks.
I want to do it strictly to the letter of what the sheet says. None of the suggested foods need fry light to prepare them and the sheet specificaly says "An important point to understand in following the plan is not to have any added fat in your food or in its preperation"
I would totally understand if you were to think I'm taking the advice a tad TOO literally, especially as fry light is so low in cals, but I'm very much a 'by the book for best results' person. I'll be saving needing/using fry light etc till maintenance. At the moment I'm still hoping to lose a couple more lbs.

Having said all that! Rach is far more of an expert than me and managed to lose loads of weight whilst refeeding so there can't be too much wrong with having it can there? xx
Yeah I know what you mean Jan. It's just interesting how we're allowed these thigns and yet it isn't stated on the sheet :)

Hope I'm not wrong but I've used it sparingly as soon as I could- day 4 I think? Might be worth an email to LT? x

Hope I'm not wrong but I've used it sparingly as soon as I could- day 4 I think? Might be worth an email to LT? x
Yeah, maybe I'll just use it after 3 weeks of refeed

Back