Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Are we ever happy?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Baby-belle, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Baby-belle

Baby-belle Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ok so it is Saturday night..... I'm excited about going out no idea what to wear as usual as I start getting ready my mood changes as I realise none of my clothes fit like they used to (to baggy) instead of thinking wow I have lost weight I slumped onto my bed an wanted to cry I felt fat and upset......

Surely this is not normal where I have lost weight so slow I don't notice it in myself and still feel as hefty as I did this should of been a positive but some how it felt negative so it made me wander are we ever happy?

Has anyone else had this ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susieqt

susieqt Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(16.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not been in that position yet (where my going out clothes are too baggy!) but maybe you are feeling a bit down generally - that happens to everyone from time to time.

Perhaps you are going somewhere that you feel pressurised into looking a certain way? Try going somewhere different on a Saturday night or going out with different people who will lift your spirits. Then when you are feeling good go and show off a new wardrobe :)

4. Baby-belle

Baby-belle Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yes I think a shopping trip is needed! But I have a virus at the mo so it probably doesn't help with my spirits my fella cheered me up but still I do think we are silly sometimes

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.