Total Solution Are you a daily/ weekly/ monthly weigher?

Leaholl25

Hello all

I'm coming to the end of my first day 100% TS, and I must say, I have drank a lot more this time round, and feel loads better for it :)
I was just curious as to when people weigh and why?
I tend to weigh daily, as it gives me more of an incentive to continue. I did this before Exante, and always found a little loss went a long way!
How about you guys.x.

Hi,
I'm on day 3 and I only got round to getting my start weigh in today, late I know!! I've set myself 30 days until I get my next weigh in, I don't want the weigh in to rule me, I'm just gonna go with it until I'm a size 14/16

Glad you're doing well on 1st day
I'm here if you need a exante buddy :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm a weekly weigher, Friday morning it's as far away from the bad weekend and when I just wake up so I'm empty haha! But I sometimes i have a sneaky peek on Monday but I don't record it haha! So silly x

I can't keep off the scales it's doing my head in, it may have to go!!

It's interesting what keeps people motivated! As I said, I weigh daily, and 3ib off this morning!!!! Convinced its all the water I have been drinking, so all good.
Wow, 24 days and no weigh in, that's discipline!!!

I weigh in every Sunday morning, since I'm doing a video diary which I record every Sunday night. I am one of those who go to the toilet, have a bath, dry off completely and don't et/drink anything before weigh in so I'll be the lightest possible lol x

Lol, yeah, first thing in the morning, after the toilet (tmi), with no oxygen in my lungs!!! I just love watching those numbers go down!!!!

I work away for 4-7 nights at a time. My official weigh in day is Friday so sometimes I miss it - eg I can't weigh in officially for 3 weeks now because of work, but I seem to just weigh every morning when I'm at home (sometimes one night, sometimes 5). It's a good habit to know what kinds of things affect my weight loss - water, vitamins, exercise, hormones so that I don't get hung up on pure numbers. I am sticking to the diet as far as it suits my lifestyle and if I choose to go off TS plan then I choose slower weight loss.

When life wasn't so mental I weighed in every 2-3 days, and intend to keep this up so that I can squash any weight gain quickly.

Back