Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

are you a reborn slimming world member??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by maxine uk, 27 March 2010 Social URL.

1. maxine uk

maxine uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Diet:
    doing it on my own
    just wondered if anyone like me returned to slimming world after messing up again???
    i returned in june 09 after putting all plus 3 more stones on, i just couldnt get the fact into my head that i was slimmer and all the possitive comments i got just made me feel uncomfortable, does that make any sense :flirt2:
    well i returned to the same group and i havent looked back, been losing steadily and so far i have lost 5 stones 7 lb and to make it better i can now say thank you when i get a compliment,
    what a strange head i must have :eek:
    although i have about 2 1/2 stones to get to a healthy weight, im loving the developing me:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chicky Noops

Chicky Noops Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.27%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wow, well done you! I lost 3st 10lbs a few years ago then went and got preggers and put on 4+ stone. My little boy is 3 now and I have 9lbs or so to get to target! I've probably found it easier this time around as I know SW works and I know what it feels like to be slim!

4. AndieG

AndieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I started SW in January 1999 to lose weight for my wedding in July 1999 - I lost 1 1/2 stone I was 8 stone 3lb - then after the wedding I never went back. I've since had 2 boys & piled the weight on, I never really saw myself as fat/overweight but this year after starting a new job (Support Assistant at a Special Needs school) I decided to rejoin SW - I've lost 9lbs in 6 weeks but as you can see from my ticker I've still got a long way to go. Don't think I'll ever get back to the weight I was when I got married but 9 stone would do me.

Well done to you both, you've both done fab!!

5. catmai_87

catmai_87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is my 4th attempt but this time im making it more a life plan rather than a diet!! Every time I return Im a stone lighter than the time i joined b4 so it show that it works!
    Because I was bigger to begin with I feel my losses are smaller and not a good but when looking at it im now 3stone lighter than I was the first time round and my diet hasnt had the massive change it has the 1st time i joined!!
    My C always says once ur on the plan no matter how long ur not going to WI u still seem to remember the plan in the back of your head and I defo believe this otherwise everytime I went bk befor I would have put it all back on!!
    But this is the return to SW to make it all worth while .. this time I will do it!!xx

6. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    This is my 6th time with SW, and this time it's for life! I did target the first time but soon after went off the rails as I found red & green too restrictive. The other attempts were half hearted. This time, I have been enthused since day one, thanks to EE!

7. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    i have done slimming world that many times i've lost count but this time its for life not just a race to the finish like the other times.
    i'm more relaxed it can take over a year i don't care cause this time its for life

8. eilidhsmummy

eilidhsmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i am, have gone from 17st 10 after the birth of my daughter in 2007, my lowest so far being 15st 5 in 2 goes, i put on a stone inbetween atempts, will succeed this time....

started bulk cooking so i dont loose my way again!

i stopped again in feb, back on last week, put on 9lbs after loosing 7

want to be a yummy mummy for my wee girl, she deserves it

9. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    This is my 4th go at SW. I previously lost 4 stone then gave up and put 2 1/2 stone back on before rejoining in January. I'm definitely not as motivated as I was at the first attempt!

10. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    I've tried SW twice before and never lost as much or felt so motivated! It doesn't really matter what plan you follow - if your head's not in it, it's a real struggle! xx

11. maxine uk

maxine uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Diet:
    doing it on my own
    i totaly agree if your head isnt right your body isnt ready, im 100% motivated this time, and really need to be, :)
    being on these threads also helps loads,
    im off to my post holiday wi in about an hour :flirt2:

12. sharon09

sharon09 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.02%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i started back and im not losing the same way i did 5 years ago!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.