Are you doing SW abroad?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Harrie, 28 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Harrie

Harrie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Is there anyone else doing SW who doesn't live in the UK? I'm in Madrid and I'd like to know how you get around some of the problems I've found - like not having the same products or food not having correct labelling on etc.

It's not impossible to do SW from abroad, but it is difficult. Any tips?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Fillymum is the person you need!! She's out in Spain and has been doing SW for a while now and just reached target!

Will go point her in this direction for you!

4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Harrie. I have been doing SW in Spain for most of this year and have reached target with a loss of 65lbs.

I think perhaps I have access to more British stuff than you as we have an Iceland here even though I tend to stick to fresh, natural, home made stuff.

If you want any help or pointing in the right direction for anything you can always contact me via private messages.

SW is brilliant and the great advantage we have here in Spain is our wonderful, abundant, tasty fruit and veg.

Thanks Gill !!!!

cheers !!

5. Harrie

Harrie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks, both of you - and I will be PMing you Sue (huge well done, btw). I did SW a couple of years ago and got to goal but I was just interested in how other people from other countries managed it too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.