Are you feeling better in the sunshine.

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
The sun has been shining for the last five days... and I personally feel so much better than I have for a as long as I can remember being out in it..

I feel comfy and good in my clothes and dont feel hot and uncomftable...

Does anyone else feel so much better out there in the sun already..

It really does make such a difference it makes you want to be out there in rather than run away from it as to hot sticky.. xx

I end up with wrinkles after the summer - I need sunglasses, always screwing my eyes up!

I have been LOVING the sunshine and warmth. Having light when you get up for work is great, and then when it still stays light in the evenings, making your day go longer is so energising to the soul.

Sunlight really is a great medicine for the body and the mind.

Love it Love it Love it!!!!!

I love the light evenings and can't wait for it to be warmer so i can sit out!
I'm not at the point yet where I don't feel exhausted and sticky when it gets hot... but in a couple of motnhs when summer comes properly, i should be getting there!!!
x

I love it I reckon I have that SAD thing cos my mood is so much brighter too when the sun is shining adn this time when I get to goal I can wear all those nice summer clothes!!!
xxx

I am so much happier in the sun. Ya just wanna get outside and turn into a giant freckle (well in my case :0)).

Have to say I did hate in the winter getting up at 5:30 to go to placement and it was pitch black, and then coming home and it was pitch black.

And when it was light it was raining.

Back