Are you feeling more energy yet?

irish eyes

Silver Member
:queen:Its going to be my fourth wi tomorrow and these are the things Ive noticed

Week one...Not totally commited and amazed at this website so spent most of the week on here getting the hang of things and blown away with the inspirational stories.(2lb loss):character00148:
Week two ..Start with bad headaches as quit choc and up water and am fairly good with points(2lb loss):happy096:

Week 3 ..still the odd headache but no real cravings for choc now even at totm! Really sticking with the points now and finding so much support on here that i dont want to fail.(2lb loss):clap:

Now its week 4 and am noticing far more energy YAY, writing everything down and really getting into it. (fingers crossed for tomorrows wi as would love another 2lb to get me past the 1st half stone.:whacky068:

How are you all doing?x;)

Well done! Thats the attitude that keeps it going :giggle:

Im up and down. I have good weeks, bad weeks and lately its been more of the bad weeks. When i am good i do feel better, more awake but that could be the cups of tea im drinking :giggle:

I have been doing ww since April. Not sure when I started feeling it but I feel so much better in myself. I've been working really hard and going through some tough stuff which has made me tired, but so much less so than I would have previously. I am going to the gym after work and doing really good work outs, which I never manages before!!

Well done, you have got off to a great start. You should find the energy keeps increasing, not just because of health benefits but because you feel better about yourself too.

Having reached goal I find that where I used to drive to my local shop, just a ten minute walk away, I now easily walk into my town centre and back, a mile each way. At first I struggled, took the bus one way and walked back, but now walking anywhere is a cinch.

If you need any more encouragement to build on the achievement you have made so far, I now have normal blood pressure, normal cholesterol, my asthma has gone and my joints no longer ache.

Keep up the good work, it's all worth it.

i'm like Shabba i have off days and good days etc really depends on what other stuff i have going on, find when i get to go swimming though i am more awake and seem like i have more energy, however i have a weird sleeping pattern and i go to bed at like 3 or 4am and then up around 9/10 so i find thats why im more tired tbh but losing weight has helped me a lot in other ways etc

Hi I have real good days and bad days but I'm pleases that I have been 100% and it's 6 months next week....
My change is the exercise I was a large couch spuddette pre ww this time no proper exercise for 4 years, I'm doing 5 exercise classses this week, I love the feeling of not wakng up sluggish and bloated everyday

Well done I hope you have a great w in 4 :) xx

Back