Are you nervous before a weigh-in???

Do you get nervous before getting onto the scales then or do you go with the flow & not get worked up???

I actually spend WI day pondering everything I have eaten that week & worrying about getting on the scales!!:eek:

me 2 i go with my friend and i always make her go first and any1 elsewho wants to lol.... theres 1 woman at ours who for last 3 weeks me going shes stripped down to shorts and vest top and totally takes rest clothes off lol....

but i get butterflies and start talking rubbish until after i stepped off

The lady in front of me today even took off her watch. I must admit I do weigh myself at home so I have a vague idea if I have lost or gained...

Even though I know I've been good, I will always dread getting on the scales, because the day they say I've STS or put on I know my determination will go. That's just the person that I am, but at the moment I am regularly losing because I've got a way to go. But when I have a little left to lose and it is difficult to get off... well I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

I'm always nervous. I don't know why though cos it's not as if she looks at me and goes "Whoa! We got a gainer here girls! Better get your fat ass of my scales before they break!"

Ultimate nightmare! Luckily my consultant is not Marjorie from Fat Fighters! Dust anyone? :D

I am always nervous, i think i always will be! i get butterflies and everything!!! xx

I'm always nervous. I don't know why though cos it's not as if she looks at me and goes "Whoa! We got a gainer here girls! Better get your fat ass of my scales before they break!"

Ultimate nightmare! Luckily my consultant is not Marjorie from Fat Fighters! Dust anyone? :D

That is one of the funniest posts I have ever read! (Maybe only second to the trumping post I actually LOL'd at earlier!)

Thanks for making me :) today ladies!

i do, although i can't work out if it's nerves or anticipation! usually i know if i've been good enough to lose or bad enough to put on, but this week i really don't know! so tomorrow will be nervey!

If I go to class without having thought about it at all that day, I will have lost/gained x pounds, or stayed the same.

If I spend the day worrying about it, thinking about it, wondering about it, I will have made myself miserable and . . . I will have lost/gained x pounds, or stayed the same.

If we could change anything by worrying and/or feeling nervous/guilty about it, then fine, but we can't, so we would all be much better off if we stopped.

We all (yes, me too!) spend far too much time obsessing about ourselves and in my opinion we would be far happier if we forgot about ourselves for a while and concentrated on other people/things.

Which may sound a bit harsh, but in reality I am lecturing myself here, not you, and I can be as harsh as I like to me!!!

Yes, I always get nervous too, as I don't weigh myself at home, so I am completely in the dark about whats going to show on the scales.

I could be 100% on the plan and still worry about what the scales will say. I lost 3 weeks in a row and then had a gain for no reason and was so gutted I cried in class. I don't have scales at home so I have no idea until I get on the SW scales.

I could be 100% on the plan and still worry about what the scales will say. I lost 3 weeks in a row and then had a gain for no reason and was so gutted I cried in class. I don't have scales at home so I have no idea until I get on the SW scales.

Aww I know that feeling, nothing worse than breaking down in front of everyone and I've done it twice now. Last week I stayed the same having done nothing wrong and knew the moment she said my name I'd start balling. I should have just asked her to skip me before but I didn't think about it. :sigh:

i get really nervous and when i go to get weighed i shut my eyes on the scales until i here the little 'beep' then i look! im so nervous today because i cant work it out today, i dont 'feel' lighter or 'heavier' so i dont know ahhh! roll on 12.30!! xx

I am very nervous before tonights weigh in..mainly because I blew out totally at the weekend at parties and bbq's its not going to be good :(

i get weighed in 2 hours time and im anxious, in a good way. excited. i REALLY want to lose 1.5lbs to get into the 12 stone bracket! *crosses fingers and toes*

Ohhh i was worrying this morning especially after a gain last week:sigh:

turned out i lost 2lbs! and tbh i dont know how :8855:

i was that nervous i was stood on the scale laughing - what a nutter :rolleyes:

Back