Are you noticing any difference in your clothes yet?

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
I'm finding that my bras are fitting better (no spillage out the sides lol). I have some clothes that were too small for me, but not had a trying on session yet to see if they fit. Going to wait till I have lost about another 7lb for that. Don't want to be disappointed if they are not quite fitting.

no but i have only been doing it for 4 days, and i dont know if this has anything to do with it but i had to move my seat forward in the cab today

my clothes are getting alot looser which is feels really good and a good job because on the second day of the diet i decide to leave myselfe with the smallest amount of clothes i could i threw out any going out clothes and pledged to my self i would never buy another item in the size i was in

my clothes are getting alot looser which is feels really good and a good job because on the second day of the diet i decide to leave myselfe with the smallest amount of clothes i could i threw out any going out clothes and pledged to my self i would never buy another item in the size i was in

Fabulous, and now you can look forward to a whole new wardrobe and reward each of your successes with new items of clothing. Great motivation and shows great determination. :D

Fabulous, and now you can look forward to a whole new wardrobe and reward each of your successes with new items of clothing. Great motivation and shows great determination. :D

thank you you seem to be doing really well and it really nice to have the support from the other members how did you get your slimming world stickers on here i think ill put mine one

Last edited:
Back