Are you really allowed to eat everything??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sam, 11 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Sam

Sam Banned

Yesterday I felt like eating some potato chips. I checked on my list about the amout of points and I had found out that it isn't compatible with my daily amount of points at all if I want to eat other things too. So I just thought would it be possible to use your daily amount of points for example just very unhealthy stuff like candies or potato chips and to lose weight at the same time? Or do you need to eat special products every day?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Technically yes you could eat just junk but I dont think anyone would advise it lol

The important thing is keeping within your points... how you allocate them is up to you

4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

As Starlight said, so long as you're within your points you can eat whatever you like!! If you wanted to spend your entire allowance for the day on crisps and chocolate, then you could, and you would still lose weight the same as if you spent them all on chicken, potatos and veg :) But of course, I wouldn't recommend that, lol.

I healthy balance is best - so if you do want to eat chocolate/chips/crisps/sweets etc, I would suggest bulking up your dinners with 0 point veg so you still have enough points left for those things. (If I was health conscious I would probably recommend keeping away from choc and sweets etc because they're bad for you - but I'm not, so I'm not, lol).

5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

i always try and have low point food in the day then have a few treats at night,but have healthy low food in the day so your having your fruit and vegx

6. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I like Paula try to eat low points throughout the day ,,, recently Ive been having no points soup for lunch so that I can have a more satisfying evening meal!

xx

7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

jools you sound really determined well done you xx

8. Sam

Sam Banned

Sure a good balance is probably the best. But you know something I just feel like chocolate, potato chips and so on. Probably I won't be full after having spent my whole amount of points on this kind of food, but nevertheless it is good to know that I could if I want to :) Thanks a lot!

9. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I like to use my points on choc and crisps etc too - quite often I'd rather be satisfied with treats than full up, heehee

10. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    yep guilty treat eater here too

11. mousy

mousy Member

Diet:
    ww
    Yep same here i just love chocolate,but I will now try to have the small treat of grapes covered in a little melted chocolate and put in freezer for a few mins for choc to harden,then take out and eat and they are lovely and crunchy they will satisify my choc cravings my leader gave me this idea and it is yum.

12. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

now your talking my language lolx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.