1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

arggghhhh cravings

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hep, 16 May 2010 Social URL.

1. hep

hep Member

Have only been on SW for a week, got my first weigh in tmrw and have been really good all week. Today tho am soo stressed, have got a big exam tmrw morning in Uni so have been revising like mad for the last week and now I have a poorly 3 year old. Stress is the biggest factor with my diet and I soooo want a chip butty now or chocolate so think will just go to bed and hope it all goes away. :cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mummoth

Mummoth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    You poor thing. I know SW say if you're hungry you should try to snack on superfree foods first, but I've been in your shoes - made myself a plate of SW chips for supper & it really filled the gap. And how about an Options hot choc to stave off the chocolate craving?

Good luck with your exam tomorrow!
  4. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Slimming World
    What plan are you on today hun?? Maybe we could suggest something to help the cravings :)
  5. hep

hep Member

I found a banana yazoo and it tasted lush :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.