Arggh i'm getting married in 440 days!

Jeniferous

:) anyone else tying the knot? I get little flashes of excitement but with so long to wait I'm trying to stay chilled about it. Bad idea to spend the afternoon watching don't tell the bride!

Weirdly enough I thought the wedding would give my motivation a boost but doesn't appear to be working. Don't get me wrong and i'm not gaining really, just falling off the wagon a little too often!

I have my heart set on an Indian style lengha in teal (I don't do traditional really!)... But the ones I've seen are in a 10-12. I've never made it before a size 14 in my adult years! Eek... Well I won't be a fat bride! I refuse!

Anyway - I'm just rambling, just wandered whether anyone else was planning!

I get married in 551 days :)

I got to target before Xmas after a loss of 2 stone 8. Want to ideally lose another 6 pounds though.

Going to try dresses on during Easter holidays, excited!

Exciting :)

I got married a couple of years ago, it motivated me enough to lose a few lbs but not get to target, mind you I put on 2 stone the year after I wed!!!

They'll be a lovely dress out there for you even if you're not a size 10-12 don't worry.

aw, bless ya I got married nearly 2 yrs ago. Don't worry about anything just remember it is yours and hubby to be special day. To me it seems such a blur but lovely and intimate as well.

We've having our wedding reception in tipi's! :) super excited! I really would like to get super fit & toned for the big day. Perhaps uncover my arms for the first time in years?!

Back