argh again

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pestydebz, 14 November 2010 Social URL.

1. pestydebz

pestydebz Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I started LT again again again ! 2 weeks ago i havn't failed as such i have lost 4lb but not stuck to it by the book tomorrow i am 100% back in line i gave myself a stiff talking to and shouted at myself also nothing fits so i have no choice :cry: i really loved the shakes and the feeling of being thiner when i lost last time but i need the strict regeme it holds i know for me its the only way to go why do i keep failing ..becouse i'm weak and love food anyway enough said lol i'm going to try my bestist :D

debz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Extra extra good luck then hun x x

4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck Debs xx

5. funkystrut

funkystrut Full Member

Well done for being positive Debs.....have faith in yourself...you will do it!:)

6. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Deb, don't worry you're in good company! Lots of folks have a false start or two before they get right into the zone! You're making a really good start, just a teeny, tiny bit more effort needed......good luck x

Last edited: 15 November 2010
  7. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey debs best of luck babe! you know this is the right time!stick it out till christmas! not long now...you can do it and you will do it!...xx

8. tsweety81

tsweety81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    sw or ww
    i know exactly what you mean ive twice started and got through first two shakes and then given up in the evening.i dnt know why i dnt have the will power.i know once i see the weight coming off i will be dmore determined but i guess i kinda feel like it not gonna work for me even tho ive read how much weight ppl have lost....im just being silly aint i??? so tomoro im back to the chemist and get my supply.im sure this time next week we will both feel better xxx

9. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Don't beat yourselves up! I started on a Monday and Tuesday....on both days I had shakes for breakfast and lunch and then gave up and had supper.....On the 3rd day, however, I cracked it and I've never looked back! OK I haven't been 100% perfect but near enough.....read peoples diaries and blogs for inspiration. and just think that could be you too in just a short while! Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.