• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ARGH! *Food mentioned*

BubblyPenguin

Recovering Foodaholic
I don't believe it. I was supposed to be going back to SS today from 810 (which I was totally abusing by the way) and have done really well at work, as always. When I got home and realised OH was working I committed the ultimate food sin...Chinese delivery :( and now I feel terrible, wracked with guilt and self-loathing. I knew I'd feel like this but I still went ahead with it anyway. Why the hell do I do this to myself, when I'm firmly in ketosis, not really hungry, and could quite easily have a shake.

I'm so p***ed off with letting myself down with feeble excuses when I know I'd be happier back on SS and losing happily :cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I would just forget about it hun & drink loadsa water to try & flush out that just eaten feeling.
I did Lipotrim last year liek a saint for about 8weeks then a blip sent me off teh rails & here I am with more weight on than ever so I am now going to refuse to let that tiny slip up keep me on my bit fat behind :) Its such a struggle to restart & stay focused but you CAN do this & I am sure you will.
Chin up hun, we wouldnt be here if we were perfect
Niki
x

Clare, don't kick yourself over it. Put it behind you straight away and get back on SS and look forward to getting to where you feel happy with your weight!

Good advice posted already bubblypenguin. I had a 4 day bender - that is not an exagerration - and I'm back on day 3 of re-start. Whatever little set back you have had can be so easily remedied if you start again now. It will be alright x

BubblyPenguin

Recovering Foodaholic
Thanks guys- I'm just so fed up- this has been going on for weeks now and it's turning into a cycle I just can't seem to break! At least I've told my OH and he's been supportive, although he did make me kiss his stinky feet as a punishment and now I do feel sick!

Gonna try again tomorrow- work will be fine and I'm out in the evening so no distractions!

Just so cross and frustrated I could cry!

Sass

Silver Member
Clare hun i did exactly the same on Friday night, same delivery too :(. I know just how your feeling but we are winners in my eyes because we are still trying to win this battle. I could and would have given this up ages ago but something is making me try and try again and i know that deep down its because i do want to get to goal.

Lots of love a good wishes for you and i know you can do it Clare.

BubblyPenguin

Recovering Foodaholic
Thanks hun, I feel better today and somehow miraculously still in ketosis... Anyway, back on it today and really feeling like I need today- got a busy day planned which should help- out this evening so nibbling!! If I can get through one day and back on it, I'll feel much better!