• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Argh, need to take my mind off...

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Stay focused Jim :)

Arcade, water water water, read book, look at inspirational pictures on here, shut your eyes and have a nap..xxx:D

Ok, I like to keep myself occupied by reading the other posts in different forums. I find that keeps me reading for hours.... good luck and hope you can distract yourself easily :)

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
i'm the same mate tonight! All i want to do is eat which is pants!
:(
Feeling your pain!

Just find what you want, chuck it in your playlist and it stays there. No impact on your hard drive. Instant and free.

I'm listening to Mika...the acoustic version of "relax, take it easy"...piano....it's actually quite sad sounding....

LOLOL Jim, sounds like my life!

I managed to avoid the food last night by buying some great stuff on Itunes, charging my Ipod....then had a bath, listened to some music with hubby (as i was trying to take his mind off food - It was his 2nd day on CD)

Kids got me up at silly hour too....

Hope today is productive. I may go look up Spotify! Never hear heard of it.

ciao
Anni
xxxxxxxxx

The kids are being monkeys lol! My middle child was up several times during the night. She'd normally come in with us by she's being kept away because we don't want them getting poorly if it can be helped. So she kept opening the door and hovering there until I got up and gave her some attention.

I'm knackered, and I've got to get to the doctor's in a bit, I'm getting a silly skin tag taken off lol