ARGHH!!! (NEED TO VENT)

VictoriaJ

HATE THE BUSSSSS!!!

Just got on it and I have over an hour to travel home, sat on a seat that is SOAKING wet. I hope it's water :sigh2:

The bus is busy and I'm sat at the back with my netbook minding my own business but Im getting stinking looks now because I'm not "moving up" onto the wet bit for people to sit down. man alive!!

I love my netbook. dont have to keep the venting in until i get home that way lol

VictoriaJ said:
HATE THE BUSSSSS!!!

Just got on it and I have over an hour to travel home, sat on a seat that is SOAKING wet. I hope it's water :sigh2:

The bus is busy and I'm sat at the back with my netbook minding my own business but Im getting stinking looks now because I'm not "moving up" onto the wet bit for people to sit down. man alive!!

I love my netbook. dont have to keep the venting in until i get home that way lol

Just get up & let them sit on the wet bit simples lol x

Why didn't I think of that? haha! brilliant! I'd probably be accused of peeing myself then! Actually thinking about it I hope theres not a noticeable wet patch on my trousers from when I sat in it when I get up to walk to the front of the bus! Ah bugger it!!

I remember getting on a bus once and it was like russian roulette because a woman had got off looking really embarrassed and when she turned round her trousers were soaked!!......luckily i didnt get the wet seat lmao!!!

I remember getting on a bus once and it was like russian roulette because a woman had got off looking really embarrassed and when she turned round her trousers were soaked!!......luckily i didnt get the wet seat lmao!!!

Haha! I need to take more notice of the people leaving the bus when I'm getting on I think! I was careful getting on the bus this morning lol! It would be my luck for it to happen again!

This and this topic in general is enough to make me really want to pass my driving test sooner rather then later... and we pay a fortune for experiences like this

Totally agree, since i had my kids i tend to stand on buses now, not sit down lol!! Always check the seat before my kids sit down though!!

Back