arghhhh i cant wait for my weigh in! please steal my scales lol!

Kate+Matt

ive been weighing myself every day and i know its naughty it cant help it lol but it is showing a couple of lbs loss already and its only day 4..... :D just hope its correct!!

hi your not the only one, i heve to weigh every day for this week at least just to prove its working, my loss so far is day1 2lb day2 2lb day3 1lb and day 4 1lb so 6lb so far lol, i weight properly on saturday and am aiming for 10lb. so i think it doesnt hurt in the first week but i need to stop weighing daily on week 2. hope your getting on well though claira xxx

yes feeling really good today :) still hungry but ive only had 1 shake so far today trying to spread them out, and wow thats great so far!i think ive only lost 3-4 lbs but im only halfway tru day 4 soooooo fingers crossed for sat weigh in! :D ive asked my mum kindly to hide the scales from me tho haha

we have similar amounts to loose so keep me posted, and good luck. are you doing ss ?xxx

I get weighed every morning and as of today, day 5 I have lost 7lbs. Bu because weight changes so much during the course of the day, i've just got weighed again and only lost 3lbs. So thats a 4lb gain since 8am lol

i think i'll stick to mornings lol xxx

Good going !!! I have not started yet, go for my first appt friday. I am defo hiding my scales i will never be off them !! Let us know how you guys get on Xx

yes i am on ss :D still only had one shake today but im at work and i feela bit silly usuaing my hand blender infront of customers haha xx

bless, try some tetras, but you need extra water, i just weighed again lol... 1lb up so not not doing that again. deffinatly only on a morning x

I am at the scales mercy every morning I'm afraid :eek:, I don't think it really impacts on my desire to loose this extra weight so I have to allow myself the pleasure of seeing the pounds drop first thing in the morning.:D

i did it again this morning grrrrrrrr and i started at 17st 1/2lbs and now it says 16st 9lb and im on day 5, not sure if that can be right?! but i re weighed myself 3 times to check to make sure lol!!! i WILL stop weighin myself after the 1st week....maybe

claira im have a tetra tonight probably as im oging to the circus and wont get back till late :)

wow, 10lb already, that could be right, some people have lost upto 17lb in 7 days, im on day 6 now and 7lb down. good luck, when do you weigh OFFICIALLY lol

nonono i was 17st AND 1 or 2lbs it changed up and down by 1lb the week before i started CD and now the scales are showing 16st 9lb so thats not 10lbs is it possibly 7 ish but i dont believe my scales will only believe it if the CDCs say the same ...which i hope they do!

sorry brain is going without food, thought it said 17 1/2 st lol. so about the same loss as me. i will be really happy with anything over 7lb although im aiming for 10lb......
if your scales say it your cdc are bound to be very similar if not the same. whatever the amount, any loss is a loss. its all on the way to succsess xxxx

yesss i will be chuffed if i lose over half a stone to be honest oh ty for the friend add thingy im still earning how to use this site! how do you keep track of all the threads you have posted on? i thought i would get email alerts but i dont? ta :)

im hopeless to, click on the cp user bit and it will bring up recent replies to threads youve posted on xx

erm...cp user thing?! sorry lol

top of the page first item in 3 blue lines hope that helps x

Hi just wanted to say good luck first and im on day 114 and still weigh every morning without fail, cannot stop myself, although i do shout at them alot when they dont move for a couple of days.

Back