Arghhhh i'm being taunted

Lou

Silver Member
By Chocolate. I was just hiding the little one's Easter Eggs as I do every year, and I've just found two boxes of chocolates, that I got for Valentine's Day, up on top of the bookcase. I started my diet on the 15th Feb so I must have hidden them up there so that I wouldn't be tempted and they'd still be there for me when I reached goal weight. I had totally forgotten about them. I only had one before I hid them and now I can't stop thinking about them. I might have to go to bed out of their way.

lol yes go to bed right now and get some one else to hide them lol

I can't believe that I only had one chocolate out of them before I hid them! I should have at least eaten a whole box as my final pre diet blow out :giggle:

give them away for easter

you defo should have!

Along with a little bit from all the fast food chains lol!!

Can I have them? Oops - naughty corner for me. Note to self I must be good, I must be good.........;)

Lol.... It is hard. I have 2 little ones and hid their chocolate eggs for Easter last night and Im not a chocolate lover!!. I was shopping yesterday for weekly food, OMG, all the yummy things out for Easter... Roast leg of lamb (sorry vegetarians)sweet veggies, fresh strawbwerries...pie....UGGH. I could have died!!! But I didnt and im ok today, eerr, until dinner (Im cooking)

I know how you feel I am a real chocolate fiend too. Love it, but thats how I got in this state in the first place so I am being strong! Dont know if it will last but cant wait to my first weigh in to prove that all this is worth it. Give the chocs away they are just going to taunt you and invade your dreams!

I'm ok again today, the chocolates are still sat there on top of the bookcase untouched. I've even added to them today, as my little girl insisted on buying me Easter chocolate "for when I've finished my diet" bless her.

Today is a good day. Had my weigh in this morning and I've lost another 3lbs. That's 30 in total Yippeeeee

Well done on this week's weight loss, that's great. I also found a box of marzipan fruits that I put away for after LT. I absolutely love them too. I may have a couple the night before my hols in July. Can't wait.

Back