ARGHHHH I'm going to eat!

Chunkydunker

Fat Fighter!!!!
Happy Mothers Day Ladies! Not for me, sitting in tears as my other half is snoring his head off right next to me. He woke up about 30 minutes ago to see the news that Jade Goody had died and thought that was why I was crying! No, he didn;t even get me a card from my baby girl. Said he forgot, after being reminded all last week and having it in bold on the calendar! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry: Now I just want to eat eat eat! He is such an AHOLE!:cry:I really don't want to eat, but I o IYKWIM! God I'm so p$%^&d off, and I actually am quite upset about Jade - what a S%%T Mothers Day! :cry::cry::cry:

Yeah I agree, it is very sad about Jade Goody, thoughts and prayers are with all the Family.

I am sure your OH will make it up to you later, try not to let it upset you, I am sure your little girl will give you a huge big kiss when she wakes up.

Happy Mothers Day to you and all the Mothers in the world today.

ahh poor you fellas are so insensitive! when its fathers day do the same to him then he'll know how it feels! dont eat though or you'll just feel worse in the end and the only person that will suffer is you id wake him up and let him know that your welll p**** off! poor jade i havent put the tv on yet didnt know she'd died what a shame!:cry::cry:
deb x

First off....very sad about Jade. But hopefully she will have some peace now! I think it was a happy release in the end. Prayers are with her boys.

As for your hubby! That's men! It just doesn't mean the same to them. If you don't get him anything for father's day it probably wouldn't bother him! I am a single mom and so no mothers day pressies for years till son was old enough himself!

You know you are the light of your daughter's life! She will give you a hug or a smile today that will be better than any present.

It is still early! There will be plenty of men in the shops today trying to buy pressies and cards!

ha, if he went a got a card today I would rip it up infront of him - to make him feel upset! And your right it wouldn't bother him if he got nout for Fathers Day - bloody men arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back