arghhhh really need help on exante RANT

ive done this diet a few times now my 1st time was great lost 2 stone in 8 weeks then had a break 2 go on holiday in may and cant get on track :( ive tried 2 times in the last 2 months and start day 1 by tea time im eating :( ive put on nearly all the weight ive lost dont fit in many clothes and am feeling sh it bought 1 month of shakes and 2 weeks of bars there all just sat there im going to attempt again tommorrow but in my head im like well its my girls party sat and nxt sat its a wedding then were going zoo so ill wait till were done with that but lets face it theres always something, im at home all day with my lil man so food it what im all about board ill go 2 the kitchen :( any ideas how i can get through the 1st few days really need this ive been reading all ur diaries and ur all doing great wouldnt advise a break 2 anyone lol need 2 get on the i can i can i can train

scarymovie said:
ive done this diet a few times now my 1st time was great lost 2 stone in 8 weeks then had a break 2 go on holiday in may and cant get on track :( ive tried 2 times in the last 2 months and start day 1 by tea time im eating :( ive put on nearly all the weight ive lost dont fit in many clothes and am feeling sh it bought 1 month of shakes and 2 weeks of bars there all just sat there im going to attempt again tommorrow but in my head im like well its my girls party sat and nxt sat its a wedding then were going zoo so ill wait till were done with that but lets face it theres always something, im at home all day with my lil man so food it what im all about board ill go 2 the kitchen :( any ideas how i can get through the 1st few days really need this ive been reading all ur diaries and ur all doing great wouldnt advise a break 2 anyone lol need 2 get on the i can i can i can train

I am at home all week too does make it hard, I have had so many ups and downs but just keep plugging away, I find just trying to tell myself I have no choice helps, or trying to look forward to being slimmer.
You can do this, if you want it enough :)
Good luck x
Feel free to pop into my diary to read me whinging about my chicken cravings lol

Back