Arghhhh

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
I've been off lipotrim for about 9 week now and I haven't exactly been eating too healthy.
I'm getting weighed this morning at 10:20, I'm really worried because a few months ago I only had a stone and a few pounds to lose. I was 12 stone 1lbs - the middle of January. Now I have the feeling I've gone back up to 14/15 stone :(
Which is a shame because I didn't have much to go to reach my goal after already losing 7 and a half stone xxx

Come on girl - you know you want to get to target. Even if you have gained take it as a kick up the bum to get back on it. When I weighed in on Monday after being off Lipotrim for a while I had gained over 5 stone! It was just the perfect arse-slap I needed to get head strong and go for it once again.

Here's a mini cheerleading squad to keep you going!

:talk017: :talk017: :talk017:

Good luck with your weigh in JujuBerrrry, it might not be as bad as you think. If the news is not good at least you know what you're doing wrong and you can do something about it again.

I find losing the weight hard enough but keeping it off is a constant uphill struggle. I think everyone on these forums would tell you that it's a lifelong battle for us all.

If you need support we're all here for you to cheer you up and give you the support you need to get back on track.

Chin up hun, I think going back to eating is the hardest part. Last time I did this I lost 4 stone but put it all back on plus more so I know how you feel.

You know how it works, get your head in the zone hun and you'll be fine :)

Let us know how you get on hun

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww hunni.... you can do this...

You have done it before and you can do it again!!!

Get your head in the zone and you'll do just fine!!! : ) XX

I'm gonna restart again I think maybe three more weeks to get to target but in a bit demotivated at the mo and was surprised that after three months TFR my appetite had not decreased at all :(

Thank you very much ladies I'm glad to have this forum just a tap away on my phone, for great support each and every time!! So... thank you <3
I gained 1 stone and 12lbs, I start TFR tomorrow. I was disappointed with the gain but I honestly thought it was about 3/4 stone. We can all do it!!
I'm just worried because I travel to see my boyfriend and he works a lot, I usually do the cooking and we go out for meals but for the next 7 weeks I'll be on my shakes when around him. Is it possible to be done ladies? As I've not done it before.
I'm desperate to lose at least 2 stone in 7 weeks.
Good luck girls, much love xxxxxxxx

Have you thought about doing something less restrictive... on the SLim and save you can eat some stuff so if you went out for meal you'd still be able to find something to eat!!!

Sure you'll do it babe!!!

You'll be just as determined as last time I'm sure! X

Caziedalts said:
Hey Juju. I'm in exactly the same boat. I've gained almost 2 stone :-( as disheartening as it is, think about it, we can get that off again in 2 months (or a bit less). We can do it as we did it before. It's soooooo hard getting back on it but as we know, once in the swing of it, there's no stopping us.

I too am starting AGAIN tomorrow. I have GOT to do this. Got ready to go out today and had nothing to wear an u just hate that feeling, it's depressing.

Here's to us chicks. Both starting again tomorrow. Let's support eachother to get that 2 stone off!! xx

Yes we can cazie and we will!!
I know how you feel, I just felt so disappointed with myself. But these things will happen and we now know what not to do. I lost 3 stone in 2 months the very first time round. So I think we'll certainly manage 2 stone in less than 2 months. It's not that long. Just think about your first weigh in :D the first week is always a good surprise - nice big weight loss xxx

Deezer said:
Have you thought about doing something less restrictive... on the SLim and save you can eat some stuff so if you went out for meal you'd still be able to find something to eat!!!

Sure you'll do it babe!!!

You'll be just as determined as last time I'm sure! X

I'm hoping so Dee. 7 weeks isn't too long anyway, I'll regret saying that tomorrow hehe. I'd like to re-feed on the 13th of may so I'm hoping to shift two stone. How're you getting on? xx

I'm great ta hun..... Was healthy eating for a while and just stalled so now I'm on Slim and save to get this last 2.5 stone off!!!!! Its going great!!!!! I can see the end!!!!!!!

: )

X

Caziedalts said:
Hey Juju, how are you doing? Did you manage to start yesterday? I did, day one over, take it one day at a time. I have tried to start about 3 times since Xmas and failed. I have GOT TO DO THIS as nothing fits me again, and I hate the feeling of being fat again. I have some gorgeous clothes that I bought when I lost that 3 stone, and have GOT to be able to get back in them. Hope youre doing ok. xxx

I'm finding it quite hard. But it didn't take us long to lose the weight last time. Just look forward to summer and buying new clothes. We can do it :D!!!! This is my second day today and I'm just looking forward to getting weighed xxx

I feel your pain.
I've still not reached my dream goal weight and the weight I'm at now i've been at 4 times now.
ARRRGGGHHH...

Ah thanks Dee for your support. You're great. How u doing? U seem to be doing brill hun. :) xx

I'm great thanks sweet.... the end is in sight!!! YAY!!!

I'm back in ketosis and happy as a pig in s*** on Slim and Save.... Its SO much easier to stick to!!! X

Hiya Juju,

Just stopping by the LT forum to be nosy! Don't worry sweetie, the same thing happened to silly ol' me too!
I'm 8 days on Slim & Save (soooo much easier to follow) and the weight's flying off again woohoo!
You're such a determined wee trooper, you WILL get to your goal, whatever it takes.
Just remember how good it felt to honk everyday for being 100%, I was in awe of your unwavering spirit!
Those slim little minxes are in there....it's up to us to let them break free at last!! Big hugs xx

Hi Cazie,

It's a VLCD too but you can have protein (fish / chicken) and veg or salad as well so you get similar results but there's much more variety.

Thanks Shivie. Weight loss must be slower though eh??? I'm 13.2 started Mon/tue and already -7lb. I need to shift 1 half stone ASAP!!! Cheers
Caz
I'm doing about the same as i did on LT.... Check out my stats..... Its TFR and ketogenic..... SO much easier t stick to!!! X

Back