arghhhhh tuna mad!! :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chelly, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Chelly

Chelly Full Member

I dunno whats up with me I really don't, i've had some more tuna tonight and the worst thing is I didn't really need to have it, it was just because it was in the cupboard, I haven't felt hungry for the last couple of days now so why did I go an eat it......grrr god I could kick myself. :mad:

anyone know if this is gonna affect weigh in on friday?:confused:

had some on friday night and then some again tonight! :(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    im no expert but on ss+ u can have tuna so i shouldnt think it will affect you loss very much if at all x
  4. determinator

determinator Banned

hey hun , if it was in water then it will not effect your losses :) Tuna is on SS+ , it wont knock you out of ketosis and it has minimal calories so dont worry .... maybe dont buy any for a while if you cant resist it :)
  5. Chelly

Chelly Full Member

it was in water I only ever buy tuna in water even before CD, I know what it was it was because it was the last tin in the cupboard and it was burning a hole and just screaming eat me eat me haha doesn't make me wanna stop kicking myself tho :(
  6. determinator

determinator Banned

dont see it as a fail , dont kick yourself .. if you needed to eat it was a fantastic choice of food !! I ended up missing a pack today and then ended up in a fish and chip restaurant .. but had a fish and removed all the batter ... I see this as a positive as I had a choice and i made the best one that i could and stuck to it :)
  7. Chelly

Chelly Full Member

well I did think, do I now miss my last pack to compensate for the tuna?

and well done for making a positive choice at the fish and chip restaurant, I wouldn't have thought about fish and taking the batter off, i'd have prob panicked and thought oh well its one night, so good on you
  8. determinator

determinator Banned

yeah you still need all your packs , the extra calories really wont make any difference but you need the nutrients in the shakes :)
  9. Chelly

Chelly Full Member

Thanx, i'll go and get it now then
  10. determinator

determinator Banned

oh is that dress in your signature from e bay ?? I have been looking at that and am going to get it for the summer !!!
  11. Chelly

Chelly Full Member

yes it is I ordered it as my incentive a couple of days ago, that will be my dress for my birthday night out, cant wait till it arrives lol
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.