Arhhhh ive eaten three jelly sweets

I'm on day 4 I've been doing so well just had to go to waitrose to get office supplies and brought a bag of jelly snakes I couldn't help myself arhhhh will this affect me, I don't no if can leave the bag alone help me!!!!!

I'm on day 4 I've been doing so well just had to go to waitrose to get office supplies and brought a bag of jelly snakes I couldn't help myself arhhhh will this affect me, I don't no if can leave the bag alone help me!!!!!

Step away from the Bag! Three jelly sweets won't contain many carbs so you've probably not done too much damage - but if you eat the whole bag, you will.

Go and put them in a bin, or give them to a small child or something and then temptation will be out of the way!

Bin them. And forget about it hun!! Crack on, onwards and downwards xxx

I no what your saying is completely right they're in s bah on the floor next to me at the mo I'm going to go about them in the car Tongans home for my little boy, I'm not even hungry it's the sake of eating sweets, I'm finding this diet fine not hungry it's just getting the I need to eat something out you head,
Thanks for the pep talk x

Just forget about it! you should be fine.

I wish i just forgot about it i went on to eat more sweets, crisps and a greggs sausage roll oopsie. Gained 3lb back in 2 days i am totally gutted!

You can do it! DONT EAT THE SWEETS lol x

Back