Arm size??

4stone2go_xx

Silver Member
Hiya just wondering wt other people's arm measurements are? Ive been on this diet for 6 weeks now and my arms have stayed the same. They are 11 inches and my CDC said there is nothing wrong with them so I won't lose from them but I hate my arms... I won't even wear sleeveless tops or dresses they are that flabby.

Just wondering wt other people's were n wt measurement slim arms 'should' be?

Xxx

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5:12.2 w6:12.0

Hi, as I live in Spain my CD weighed me in kilos and measured in cm's but here goes:
34CM's i calculated it to about 13 inches, its my waist i worry about its enormous lol 107 CM's 42 inches
I to have 4 stone to loose hopefully by christmas, I am starting tomorrow as tonight out for a Chinese for hubbys bday. I am going to get weighed every two week and i have promised myself I will weigh myself in the morning then not again for two weeks when my councilor weighs me, but as i have read it is hard not to weigh to often !! you are doing so well.

c45carol said:
Hi, as I live in Spain my CD weighed me in kilos and measured in cm's but here goes:
34CM's i calculated it to about 13 inches, its my waist i worry about its enormous lol 107 CM's 42 inches
I to have 4 stone to loose hopefully by christmas, I am starting tomorrow as tonight out for a Chinese for hubbys bday. I am going to get weighed every two week and i have promised myself I will weigh myself in the morning then not again for two weeks when my councilor weighs me, but as i have read it is hard not to weigh to often !! you are doing so well.

Ooh are you excited to start chick? I had 4 stone to lose wen I started... 6 weeks on and that has halved :) so u will do it in no time.

I managed not to weigh myself for the first few weeks but know I'm back in the habit... Something I wouldn't advise if I'm honest xx

4stone2go_xx said:
Pardon lol? Tht sounded slightly snappy haha... I think u kind of missed the point luv! I'm not stressing tht weight isn't coming off my arms!!!! In fact I'm not even stressing! Lol.... Silly!

The point I was making is that my arms r 11 inches, I havnt lost anything from the (inch wise!) in 6 weeks, my CDC said they were normal but I dislike them so was flaming asking ppl wt their arm measurements were.... To see if I see my arms bigger than they are.... Simples luvvy!

Wow!! That's the last time I offer any friendly advice to someone on here

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

4stone2go_xx said:
Pardon lol? Tht sounded slightly snappy haha... I think u kind of missed the point luv! I'm not stressing tht weight isn't coming off my arms!!!! In fact I'm not even stressing! Lol.... Silly!

The point I was making is that my arms r 11 inches, I havnt lost anything from the (inch wise!) in 6 weeks, my CDC said they were normal but I dislike them so was flaming asking ppl wt their arm measurements were.... To see if I see my arms bigger than they are.... Simples luvvy!

Welshtigger said:
Wow!! That's the last time I offer any friendly advice to someone on here

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry I didn't mean it the way it sounded... I have just read it back. Thank you I didn't get what u were trying to say at first but now I have realised. Sowwwiii I'm not a mean person at all, just tend to have a sarcastic sense of humour x

I don't think her advice was snappy :/ hmm....

My arms are 17 inches....id kill for them to be 11 inches!! They are my worse part though, i hate them.

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
I don't think her advice was snappy :/ hmm....

My arms are 17 inches....id kill for them to be 11 inches!! They are my worse part though, i hate them.

It's hard sometimes to figure out the way things are meant when it isn't face to face! Feel horrible tht I've upset someone :-/

Do u do arm exercises? I don't wna end up with muscley arms... I have bingo wings lol n I hate them... It's just with my CDC sayin I won't lose anything from them tht gt me thinking!! X

I tone three times a week...i have lost 4 inches off them but I've lost 16 inches off my waist so it seems so little x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
I tone three times a week...i have lost 4 inches off them but I've lost 16 inches off my waist so it seems so little x

I have lost 10 inches off my waist so far but zero off my arms so your doing great xx

Just measured my arms - 12 inches at the top. They have been 3 inches bigger. My arms are big compared to the rest of me but I would like to lose an inch if possible. Maybe try some light weights if you're not happy - I do think however that most women are a little flabby around the upper arms so you may be worrying unnecessarily.
I have spent many an hour at work calming down people who offended by emails from colleagues. Problem is that you can't hear the tone of the message. Anyway - no harm done!

I've lost an inch off my arms in 5weeks.. They are so stubborn x

My arms were 11 @ 11 stone, 10 @ 10 stone, 9 @ 9stone. I', now about 8,9 and they are 8.5 inch. Hope that helps?
X

Mine are 14 inches! I am around 13 and a half stone at the moment. My arms are massive and I hate them, don't feel like I'll ever had slim arms.

God my bingo wings make me despair, think it may be a Welsh DNA family thing, used to go to gym and had the biggest arms there by miles, was advised by the gym trainer to go lose weight first before trying to do classes as my arms just bulked up, horrible! and despite an 11lbs weight loss in first week, they haven't shrunk :(

I hate my arms too :( mines were at 12 inches n now down to 10 inches in 9 weeks but I've been told they're always the slowest to decrease (as well as the bust! Believe it or not lol I was shocked myself) xx

Siobhan89 said:
I hate my arms too :( mines were at 12 inches n now down to 10 inches in 9 weeks but I've been told they're always the slowest to decrease (as well as the bust! Believe it or not lol I was shocked myself) xx

I wonder y my CDC said I won't lose anything off my arms then :-/.... My boobies have stayed pretty much the same cup size just round my back which has gone down which is good ;-D x

My arms have reduced by 2 inches - from 15 to 13 in 3 weeks.
My boobs have reduced massively as well which is no bad thing considering I look like I'm smuggling 2 bald men there lol

Back