Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

army and navy sweets syns?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by laws1980, 7 July 2010 Social URL.

1. laws1980

laws1980 Member

does any one have any idea on how many syns an army and navy sweet would be?? im pregnant and have a craving!!! i love these but cannot find syns newhere they also do a sugar free army and navy which i guess woiuld be less syns and best since im diabetic - but still no clue as to how many syns they are:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tatws

Tatws Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    If you can tell me who makes them and the "nutritional" info from the back of the pack I will check on the website for you.

4. laws1980

laws1980 Member

thanks i dont actually have a pack - i usually get them by 100g from the jar so no nutritional value on the paper bag although got a funny feeling they actually sell bags at the hospital of the sugar free ones so might have to go get some - also online the jars are made by barnetts - which are not on the website:mad:

5. Tatws

Tatws Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    According to the internet they are made by Paynes but the website doesnt have them either! Sorry

6. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i feel really silly now....:eek:

i thought you meant special sweets for people in the army and the navy - oops!

*goes off to hide in a corner*

7. laws1980

laws1980 Member

hmmm how annoying lol emma - if u like liquorice/aniseed u should try them lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.