Arrrgggggh

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Tootiefrootie, 19 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh:mad::mad:

Im just so frustrated in work today, people ask me for my help, I give it to them and they just sit there saying nope Im not going to take it. I give advice when they want it and I know what Im saying its just empty words, they will not listen, so why on earth ask me for my opinon if they arent going to even listen to what I have to say. I would be better off ignoring them then wasting my breath!

I havent spoken to anyone all day (which is highly unusual for me) and they keep asking me whats wrong, Im just so tired and fed up with everything that the slightest thing is setting me off.

Sorry for the rant guys, I know its totally unrelated to LT but I just need to get this off my chest.. thanks for listening (well reading)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Aww hun...know how you feel ...i hate it when people do that...i have ended up just saying ...do what you think!! and leaving it at that! Hope the day gets better xxx Maybe PMT is close xx

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

(((hugs))) :grouphugg:hope things at work improve soon ;)

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    [​IMG]

Think we all know people like that:sigh:

It is puzzling alright:rolleyes:

Don't let them take your energy from you...move on and let it go.

Love Mini xxx

6. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    eeek!!!

People! The world would be a better place without them! lol

It can be VERY frustrating in work, I would say 80% of my stress in life is created by people I work with.

Some people just dont want to take advice, and the people who dont want to take it, are the people who need to take it the most.

Dont let them effect you. Stay in control of your emotions and dont let these people ruin day xoxox :) chin up! xox

7. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Loads of 'ugs for you Lumpyroo :) xx

That rhymes ya know :D

if they don't want your advise sod 'em - their loss :)

Ha ! Try suddenly becoming the boss of your then girlfriend (she moved into my team) & having to wake up with her, go to work with her, work all day with her & then go back home together :sigh:

It was a nightmare.... she also used to bring personal baggage to work & took work stuff home.... v unprofessional... was a nightmare when I had to highlight incorrect work she'd done... :sigh::sigh::sigh:

Not ever doing that again lol...

8. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    awh thanks everyone, today was the same but as you all have pointed out.. SOD THEM:D

Thanks for all the hugs xxxxxxx

9. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    If they annoy you today give them a big cheesy grin and send them up to Graften Street for a hug. Lol good on ya girl.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.