arrrgghhh

sweet30

Ok.. so I'm on day 2... Finding it harder today than yesterday. I'm trying hard to stay focused of my yummy scrummy omelet that I will be eating later.

And I'm sitting at work and everyone around ne is eating crisps... Arrrrgghh.. I don't even like crisps....

Sorry guys.. just needed to let that out so I can concentrate. Lol
Xx

sweet30 said:
Ok.. so I'm on day 2... Finding it harder today than yesterday. I'm trying hard to stay focused of my yummy scrummy omelet that I will be eating later.

And I'm sitting at work and everyone around ne is eating crisps... Arrrrgghh.. I don't even like crisps....

Sorry guys.. just needed to let that out so I can concentrate. Lol
Xx

How come you get omelette? I'd kill for one of those! I'm on SS+ but the meal options only state 2 large eggs so I presumed that meant boiled? xx

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Hi. You can cook the eggs anyway you like, not just boiled
X

Please remember NO food talk allowed in the 100% section

Thread moved due to food references

Sorry - i don't get this... have you moved all the other threads about cheats, and chocolate?

I think they are more harmful then this thread tbh... we are talking eggs, which are allowed on SS+.

There will be nothing on this part of the forum if we removed all references to food!

No its not. The choc references etc are allowed on the main part of the forum just NOT the 100% section. Its quite clear at the top of the 100% section what the rules are.

Forum: Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!

The Cambridge Diet 100% Forum is for posts from those following any of the Cambridge plans 100% - this includes SS+, 810 and upwards. No cheats, blips or non-legal food talk is allowed in this section. Any posts containing talk of cheats, blips or non legal food will be moved.

Its hardly censorship though is it :rolleyes: Nothings deleted, edited or removed from the thread, its merely moved to the main forum. How exactly is that censorship. Im aware eggs are allowed but I dont think crisps are??? Posts about any kind of food is more than welcome in the main forum.

The 100% section was set up at members requests and people regularly flag up food threads to Mods etc. There arent many rules we ask people to abide by on Minimins, the 100% sections are one of the few.

Last edited:
Sorry - i don't get this... have you moved all the other threads about cheats, and chocolate?

I think they are more harmful then this thread tbh... we are talking eggs, which are allowed on SS+.

There will be nothing on this part of the forum if we removed all references to food!

If there are any threads in the 100% section with references to chocolate then please do feel free to highlight them, Im certainly not aware of any

So how would I go about making an omelette without milk? And it'd just be eggs wouldn't it cause the book states two eggs and nothing else?

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Hey Lauren use water hun xx

MissieCB said:
Hey Lauren use water hun xx

Ewwww! Really? Wouldn't that make the omelette real runny? xx

Well I've done it before u Dnt need much worth a shot cx

MissieCB said:
Well I've done it before u Dnt need much worth a shot cx

Just a splash of water then? xx

Well kinda just see how much it kinda evaporates anyway. Did it ages ago its just trial n error really but defo a non stick pan x

Back