arrrhhhh someone either super glue my mouth up or give me a lobotomy!

Dizzy1968

Silver Member
Cannot get the thought of eating out of my head this afternoon, so blimmin' hungry right now, drinking gallons of water and green tea but not helping..............

cant get out as rain yet again ( good job I walked dog first thing)

arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi Bev,

I've been like that today, I have a cold and just want to eat marmite flippin toast!!!! I feel sick and have the energy of a gnat too!!!!

Bah humbug!!!!

I know I will feel better tomorrow, hubby just got home, I'm going to have a hot bath and take myself off to bed!!!

L x

oh Lumpy sorry to hear someone else having a bad day, but I know we all hit them, just did my youngest fish finger sarnies and corn on the cob, not a corn fan but the fishfinger sarnie OH MY GOD!

I know it will pass, and hoping tomorrow is a brighter day for us both, but thats not helping right now lol x

I was just gonna suggest the same..go to bed as early as u can, then tomorrows a brand new day! Nothing worse then a day like that where no amount of water/tea/shakes will switch your brain off :-(

I find driving helps (especially if it's too miserable to go out) my parents have never seen me as much as this week and they live am hour away! Also a sneaky step on the scales does it for me. I know we're not supposed to but I feel so much better when I see the pounds going down that it motivates me even more!

Hope the rest of the day flies in for you and tomorrow is better ;-) x

cant go to bed as my eldest at her part time job and i need to wait to go collect her, and where does she work?? blimmin dominoes lol.

But you are right, i shall just ignore it, havent had my soup as yet and will also try and get on the treadmill for half an hour.

thankyou though x

oh Lumpy sorry to hear someone else having a bad day, but I know we all hit them, just did my youngest fish finger sarnies and corn on the cob, not a corn fan but the fishfinger sarnie OH MY GOD!

Hehe, this made me laugh, I know exactly what you mean, kids have hot dogs, there was one spare, OMG, I just kept thinking how I would feel after I had eaten it. I know I wouldn't have stopped there either!!!!

L x

Hehe, this made me laugh, I know exactly what you mean, kids have hot dogs, there was one spare, OMG, I just kept thinking how I would feel after I had eaten it. I know I wouldn't have stopped there either!!!!

L x

this i feel is the problem, once i start i wont stop, just had yet another pint of water and another green tea, trying to put my soup off until at least 7.......................come on bed time lol

patting myself on the back as we speak as I didnt give in x

Dizzy1968 said:
patting myself on the back as we speak as I didnt give in x

Well done hun! It's a great feeling isn't it! Knowing that you had such a bad day and felt like caving but didn't, onwards & upwards! ;-)

Well done hun! It's a great feeling isn't it! Knowing that you had such a bad day and felt like caving but didn't, onwards & upwards! ;-)

thankyou x

Back