Art of the Ghosthunter

hastalavegan

Silver Member
Hi, just wanted to do a wee thread about a project I've been a part of called Art of the Ghosthunter.

Back in October/November last year I joined a friend of mine in a paranormal investigation series he was filming. I went on two investigations and then filming stopped. Anyway, the series is being launched tonight at 7.30pm on youtube and new episodes will be uploaded every Tuesday and Friday.

I won't be in the series until the last few episodes but if anyone is interested in ghost stuff, or wants to have a peek then that would be great! We're trying to get some viewers in this evening and thought it would be worth a shot to see if anyone is interested on here.

The trailer is already up here:

[YOUTUBE]wbBDhVSnxIA[/YOUTUBE]

And the link to the youtube page is here

From making my own films, I know how good it is to hear feedback, so if you want to watch and have any suggestions or comments I know it would be appreciated. Thanks!

We're having a wee gathering to celebrate the launch tonight, so I have saved my syns for some wine :D

I've added this to my favourites and will definitely be watching it, I've also got a few friends who are into this too so will send them the link :)

this is something I'm very interested in so shall def be watching Tues !

i really enjoy watching most haunted with Yvette fielding, is it going to be the same sort of thing, visiting haunted sites???

i am in a paranormal group and we visit places and areas with reported paranormal goings on,and have got some amazing footage.

great idea I'm loving it and shall spread the word

this is something I'm very interested in so shall def be watching Tues !

i really enjoy watching most haunted with Yvette fielding, is it going to be the same sort of thing, visiting haunted sites???

i am in a paranormal group and we visit places and areas with reported paranormal goings on,and have got some amazing footage.

great idea I'm loving it and shall spread the word

Awesome, thanks!

It does include lots of paranormal investigations, yes but they're not always as exciting as Most Haunted because unfortunately you don't always get much activity! On the two investigations we went on there was definitely some weird and freaky stuff that went on, so I'm looking forward to seeing it on film. Apparently on playing back some recordings there have been some very unusual sounds.

I really want to go on another investigation at some point, they're so much fun

Back