Asda Extra Special, Lamb Shanks with Garlic & Rosemary, twin pack, chilled~~ 360g e

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by sailaice, 1 April 2009 Social URL.

1. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Asda Extra Special, Lamb Shanks with Garlic & Rosemary, twin pack, chilled~~ 360g each
    this comes back as free on original on the red days but I have got the Asda Extra Special, Lamb Shanks IN Garlic & Rosemary GRAVY

is this still free?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Extra Special, Lamb Shanks with Garlic & Rosemary, twin pack, chilled~~ 360g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 29 Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

4. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for replying. I saw that on the site, but its says WITH garlic and rosemary and the ones i have are IN Garlic & Rosemary GRAVY are they the sames things?

5. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    I think it probably is - sometimes SW abbreviates things on the website to save space.

Can you post the nutritional information please? If so, we can then stick that into the calculator and double check...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.