Asda meal replacement shake

Jens journey

Day 1 starting today :D Got 9 wks to lose good few pounds! Want to lose stone at least to lose bit of weight for holiday!!
Also on day 8 of insanity! Seen little results but need my diet in control
Im on day two of squat challenge with weight bar!
I have done weight watchers last year and lost 3 and half stone and have stayed the same weight since and want to lose another two hopefully by the end of this year so here I am at 12st 8lbs! Time to lose weigh in on next Monday.
Just need little motivation to get my diet in order!

I'm startin super drug meal replacement today insanity how's that I realy fancy given it a go I'm startin me 30 day shred back up todayx

I'm startin super drug meal replacement today insanity how's that I realy fancy given it a go I'm startin me 30 day shred back up todayx

Asda shake was quite nice and easy to drink!
Yeah insanity is really good I enjoy doing it its hard work! Get alot of rests inbetween workout which is good and time flies by would highly recommend. Is shred any good? x good luck with your weight loss hopefully keep updating our results :D x

Well done doing insanity, that is hardcore :)
Good luck with your weight loss Hun xxx

Thanks yeah its good not as intense as I thought it would be it like a hard workout for 10/15mins then stretch then another 10/15mins workout then cool down mind you I wont be saying that when move onto next stage in 4weeks that's when it gets harder:/ x just really looking forward to my results! X

I hope you will share pics with us Hun :)
Ive done the 30 day shred before and got good results too xxx

Yes I will waiting until 4th wk into insanity to take next lot of pic :D hopefully see some good results here's hoping...think that will be my next DVD after insanity but people say do insanity again after the 60days for more results :/ see how it goes! good luck on your 30day shred:D x

Yes I will waiting until 4th wk into insanity to take next lot of pic :D hopefully see some good results here's hoping...think that will be my next DVD after insanity but people say do insanity again after the 60days for more results :/ see how it goes! good luck on your 30day shred:D x

Ooo I can't wait to see Hun :)
I also have the Slim in 6 beach body workout but I've not tried it yet xxx

30 day shred is ace and ripped in 30 tbh all jillian micheals dvds are great I was in fairly good shape at one point from her dvds well good shape for me anyway haha then I met me fella 16 month ago and basicly binge eat takeaways chocs and no exercise then boom over 2 stone heavier :-(

30 day shred is ace and ripped in 30 tbh all jillian micheals dvds are great I was in fairly good shape at one point from her dvds well good shape for me anyway haha then I met me fella 16 month ago and basicly binge eat takeaways chocs and no exercise then boom over 2 stone heavier :-(

Sounds like a good dvd! I watch biggest loser keeps me motivated seen people changes. Ohh dear mine was having a baby and shes now 2 and I really want back into size 10 at least want to look healthy and curvy! Takeaways are my biggest downfall because my partner like his Chinese :( I have stocked up on ww micro meals for dinner and hopefully these shakes work too! xxxx

My boys are 7 and 4 so I reali cnt blame me baby weight anymore haha my bf has put over 2 stone on aswell both as bad as each other summer is nearly here and its scarin me hopefuly the shakes and the shred willl help me get a bulk off quikishx

My boys are 7 and 4 so I reali cnt blame me baby weight anymore haha my bf has put over 2 stone on aswell both as bad as each other summer is nearly here and its scarin me hopefuly the shakes and the shred willl help me get a bulk off quikishx

Lol time flies though when have kids just cant find the time to go to gym exercise for hours! I know summer will be here soon just hope we get the weather with it and can go long walks with little one :p x me to hope these shakes work! Not seen alot of reviews on the asda one hoepfully does the job :p xxx

I tried the asda coffe one it was a bit mingin but I fink they all work the same I'm usin superdrug ones and there arite x

I tried the asda coffe one it was a bit mingin but I fink they all work the same I'm usin superdrug ones and there arite x

I got the strawberry tin taste okay bit sweet but might stop me craving sweets! If this tin in 2wks doesn't do anything think I might resort to superdrug one x how many calories is the superdrug shake? x

237 in the vanila and 234 in the choc the vanila is the nicest yer suppose to make them up wiv semi skimmed but use 1 percent or skimed or what ever I've got it other than blue top x

237 in the vanila and 234 in the choc the vanila is the nicest yer suppose to make them up wiv semi skimmed but use 1 percent or skimed or what ever I've got it other than blue top x

Thats quite good! the asda strawberry one is 200cal skimmed milk
I have had two shakes today and plate of strawberries and dont feel hungry for dinner :/ xx

Back