Asda measure up success ?

Jemsy87

Hi there all,
Am on day 3 of asda measure up have 2 shakes and a 600 hundred calorie dinner with 2 100 calorie snacks a day so 1200 calories a day as suggested my fitness pal - anyone have any success story with the asda measure up diet at all please desparetly need to lose at least 5 stone many thanks x

Jemsy87 said:
Hi there all,
Am on day 3 of asda measure up have 2 shakes and a 600 hundred calorie dinner with 2 100 calorie snacks a day so 1200 calories a day as suggested my fitness pal - anyone have any success story with the asda measure up diet at all please desparetly need to lose at least 5 stone many thanks x

Just to let you know, the asda plan isn't classed as a VLCD as its greater than 800 Cals, so you'd be best off posting in a different sub forum-the 'other diet plans' would be a good place to look! Good luck x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

I haven't tried Asda Measure Up - but I wish you the best of luck on your journey!

Jemsy87 said:
Hi there all,

Just having a nosey on here and the asda plan sounds very similar to the Tesco one and slimfast. Might be best bobbing over to the slimfast forum x

Back