ASDA Pasta

Frontier-Phil

Silver Member
Oh guess what!

I had a sneaky Green day today.... well more like if eat another cold meat salad I cry !!

I purchased two HUGE!! bowls of pasta in toms and basil dressing. I loved every mouthful ,,,,, and then dread hit!!!!! OMG SYNS what if.??

So can anyone let me know and put me out of my misery ( LOL)

Phil x

sorry Phil, looked online and in the book and can only find the dried one (which is 22 on red!!!)

i think the pre-packed pasta in tom sauce is usually around 14 syns.. shock horrer .. *sorry to break the news!!* x

Oh well thats a thing !!!!

Wow 22 on a red...... hehehehe well thank good I was doing a sneaky green!!.... I had the other one for tea ( LMAO!!)

Phil x

Fern...... I have just picked myself off the floor!! 14 syns(OMG) I had two today. I thought bloody pasta was free.... it only had tom and basil dressing.

That's it !!!!! where's my rope I can't take it anymore

( moderator: "Phil has now started a bout of uncontrolled sobbing")

get a grip, take it like a man!! And back on the wagon that you didnt know you had ever so slightly slipped off of!!! lol

It only feels like the end of the world. . . . .but its not a total disaster-well, not really! Let the rope go, think of the mess!! just call me mrs.sympathetic!

heheheheheheh!

Actually , I bloody enjoyed my passage to the dark side ! I was thinking in 9 weeks the most syns I have ever had is 12... I usually have 8 to 10 max.. so taking that into consideration " Stuff it" I deserve it. I never have green and always red. Hopefully this might result in giving the body a kick up the wotsit and reset the met rate.

Phil x

Last edited:
heheheheheheh!

Actually , I bloody enjoyed my passage to the dark side ! I was thinking in 9 weeks the most syns I have ever had is 12... I usually have 8 to 10 max.. so taking that into consideration " Stuff it" I deserve it. I never have green and always red. Hopefully this might result in giving the body a kick up the watsit and reset the met rate.

Phil x

You just said exactly what I was going to say Phil.....it may reset the met rate! In fact, I'm watching this space very carefully cos if it does, I'm away to buy 28 syns worth of pasta! :D:D lol

K xx

Now you've had chance to sleep on it, (you did manage to sleep through your massive guiltfest?!!!!!) Why not plan in for an occasional green day? That's what they're there for. Your body is obviously missing the carbs, and NO food is the enemy. You can make a pasta salad for very little money and if not syn free then practically so, and it's all legal! Sticking to meat salads is very limiting, you should enjoy what you're eating. I'm sure there's plenty of recipes in the recipe section. Experiment! You'll enjoy it! Good luck.

I no what you mean Phil i always fort all pasta was free. I mainly stuck to the pasta and sauces and ave them on a green day as they are free or very low.

Pasta is free...if it's plain. It's what's on the stuff that's got the syns in it! ;)

judimac

Yes i did manage to sleep ! (LOL) As i said all joking aside, I actually enjoyed a unintentional slip on a green. I an now going to do just that and have a nice little green once a week for now.

Phil x

Back