asda pizza

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

On a weigh in day i normally pig out big style and tbh i dont think this was helping me with my weight loss everyweek.

So instead of eating loads of crisps, chocolate, ice cream, chippy, more loads of crisps, yes i did pig out, i decided that i will have a meal that i enjoy on my weigh in day.

But how the hell can i make sure i dont go stupid with eating a pizza that you make from asda, to start of with they didnt have any 10" stonebake so i got a 14" one, i struggle eating a full 10" one so i know i will have to put it into quarters or a third, i wont be able to eat the rest, but i have bbq sauce on it instead of tomato, i have mozerella, cajun chicken, spicy mince, and some bacon, hmmm maybe i should just have that and nothing else as ive only had a sandwich for dinner

:eek:

maybe eating all crisps would of been lower hahahaha, but if i dont have one treat a week i will go of it, so im limited myself so im proud of that, cos i could of got crisps etc etc

I have a take away for tea on a Thursday after WI regardless :)

If you dont want to pig out on it cut it in half and put it in the freezer?

Its going to be better for you than Pizza Hut or Dominos though! :D

i'm having a ww pizza tonight and i'm feeling guilty for having it,,i think as long as your staying within your points you can have more or less anything,

AHHH i was wondering about these pizza's! i never know how your meant to point them tbh! because you just add what you want, now chicken is best for points so guessing that will be ok and the bacon is tiny tiny lil diced bits.. but it's going to be the base and the cheese that are the higher in points! :( i try to average my pizza points by saying that 4.5points for a quarter and 9 for half... but that for a medium pizza with hardy any cheese on it wish we could point these properly!

I think it's really unwise to pig out after weighin and stop counting points Hun like we said as over time it leads to rewarding ourselves with food for good losses which then can turn into big blips , why not buy a low cal pizza and then you can work out the points :)
I do agree that we have to live life enjoy what we are eating but if we eat 10 20 points over after weigh in it has to show up sometime ?
Asdas have lots of ready made ones looked in Shop book 1/2 BBQ Chicken ones 6.5 points Hun :) xx

Asdas have lots of ready made ones looked in Shop book 1/2 BBQ Chicken ones 6.5 points Hun :) xx

thankyou! going to hunt those down! :D xxx

can;t believe i haven't seen this before

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-esto...14921923780&aisleid=1214921924861&startValue=

6points for a half a pizza!!!!!!! OMG YUM! if you want to treat yourself have whole thing 12 points :) homemade chips say 2points that's only 14!!! and you don't even have to starve yourself during day OR go over points! everyones a winner!

I think it's really unwise to pig out after weighin and stop counting points Hun like we said as over time it leads to rewarding ourselves with food for good losses which then can turn into big blips , why not buy a low cal pizza and then you can work out the points :)
I do agree that we have to live life enjoy what we are eating but if we eat 10 20 points over after weigh in it has to show up sometime ?

good advice hun, im with u. u can still reward with a nice meal, just stay with in your points, ul feel so much better for doing so and ul be so proud of yourself. xx

thankyou! going to hunt those down! :D xxx

can;t believe i haven't seen this before

Cookies Detecting!

6points for a half a pizza!!!!!!! OMG YUM! if you want to treat yourself have whole thing 12 points :) homemade chips say 2points that's only 14!!! and you don't even have to starve yourself during day OR go over points! everyones a winner!

omg :drool: but mine looks better hahaha, they did have 14" bbq make your own chicken but didnt have the calories info but im just having a third and freezing other two for next weigh in so i cant see it being over 8 tbh lolol

thanks all xxx

good advice hun, im with u. u can still reward with a nice meal, just stay with in your points, ul feel so much better for doing so and ul be so proud of yourself. xx

exactly thats what i was getting at, in pass i just pigged out but now since restarting after i got weighed at start i lost 5.5 and this week with having sore throat and chest i lost 1lbs and i didnt pig out i had a meal that was within points but more points as what a healthy one would of been, at least that way i aint depriving myself of a treat, but like i say you can eat what ever you want on here but within points and i noticed if not healthy options then you dont get as much for your points

keep up the good work, ul see the pounds coming off x

I used to pig out after every weigh in on slimming world but i dont feel the need to on weight watchers because i feel im not on any food restrictions,....and i dont have any takeaways anyway just incase i give myself the taste for them again and get addicted lol :)

I just love the WW diet, i think it's great!

Back