Asda Reduced Cal Sarnies HELPP!!!

hi guys, so i had a bit of a fall off the wagon today, been real good for about 3 weeks but got short today, was out all day (unexpectedly) with no food and only some change in my pocket (around 2 pound) so quickly went to asda and bought a reduced cal sandwich. Have checked the sw website and they'r showing as 15 syns!! but what i was wondering was if i havent used my healthy extras today do i cound it as 15 or 7??? really confused as i have group wednesday and want to stay on track this week, as i only lost 1 1/2lbs last week and promised myself i wud b better this week. pls help x

hi guys, so i had a bit of a fall off the wagon today, been real good for about 3 weeks but got short today, was out all day (unexpectedly) with no food and only some change in my pocket (around 2 pound) so quickly went to asda and bought a reduced cal sandwich. Have checked the sw website and they'r showing as 15 syns!! but what i was wondering was if i havent used my healthy extras today do i cound it as 15 or 7??? really confused as i have group wednesday and want to stay on track this week, as i only lost 1 1/2lbs last week and promised myself i wud b better this week. pls help x

If u had wholemeal bread in it then u can use them as your HEXB and take off 6 syns! X

or 12 syns if you're on a plan with 2 hexbs

Back