asda website

gonabslim79

i want to try asda again to see if i can reduce my shopping bills. but i cant get on the new website. it wont accept my password or details. i cant register cos my email is already registered!!

its really annoying!!!! and might give in and do my usual tesco shop!! arrrgghhh

does anyone else have trouble using the website?

Last time I used it, it was fine, but it did say that they were upgrading the website, so it may be that.????????????

I have been trying most of the day to get on. I can get on now but I have had to create a new password instead of the original pin.

I last used it last Friday and it asked for my post code before I was put through to the site, then I entered my account number and it was accepted....they have been talking about the new web site for weeks now, so maybe it is up and working, I must go and take a look, try it again you may have to re-register, best of luck with it.

just a quick warning on mysupermarket - check your trolley once it has been sent to the Supermarket ...

This week alone white choc Options has changed to turkish delight (yuck), my 1.2kg shoulder of lamb was 500g, and the garlic bulbs has disappeared completely.

Grrrrrrrr

Back