• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Asda Wholemeal Pitts Breads

bubbalicious

Silver Member
S: 13st12.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 11st12.5lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 2st0lb(14.4%)
Can someone please help! I have seen from other threads that they are back on the shelves but my Asda still don't seem to have them, the only ones I can find are the "flat bread co" ones.

Can the people who have started buying them again let me know if they are in the same packaging as before so I can keep an eye out??

Thanks.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
I think the packaging has changed from a beige colour to almost an orange colour Hun. They are definitely in with the other pitta breads and in my Asda they are on the bottom shelf.

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
They dont have the asda ones in mine either and its a huge store, the only ones they have are in a brownish packaging and produced by "Flat bread co" , the same a bubbalicious.

I will stick to my wholemeal rolls for now I think.

Mummy_Helen

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 3st9lb(25.12%)
I think it was decided we could use Morrisons ones because the nutrition detail was almost identical.

Heaven

asda brown pitta bread

i cant seem to get hold of them and when i asked yesterday in asda they said they were stopping them. FFS i am so sick of nimble bread just want a pitta.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Someone on FB phoned the synline and apparently the new Asda pittas are not a HEB any more! They now have to be counted as 7 syns each :(

Typical, as I'ved only just gone and bought a pack!