Asda!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Just to let you no in asda all there frozen ww meals are all £1.00 each so get your self there.

Its just all about saving money now.

I know the feeling :( My husband is now 100% not expecting to have a job next week. I hope he is wrong. He has one meeting this week to state his case & then he will be told on Monday although it really does not look at all hopeful.

i think the macaroni cheese is either 5.5 or 6.. if she means the fresh one.. its lovely! :D

i think the macaroni cheese is either 5.5 or 6.. if she means the fresh one.. its lovely! :D

Thank you, something else to try next time there's an offer :)

Thanks for this Gemma :) .. i picked up a cpl of meals last week for £1.00 but there was only a couple on offer .. will definatly be stocking up this week! :)

i like the ocean pie , well they're all quite nice actually and as you say quick and easy for lunch. this time of year after an hour out in the playground at work i just want something quick and hot when i get home:)

i like the ocean pie , well they're all quite nice actually and as you say quick and easy for lunch. this time of year after an hour out in the playground at work i just want something quick and hot when i get home:)

Rather you then me hun!:rolleyes:

Back