Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Asha's diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by asha, 19 June 2009 Social URL.

1. asha

asha New Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Well.. i guess here goes day 1, lucky for me i sleep during the day and do 12 hour shifts at night, so ive had a shake and done a lil exercise this morning had a relaxing bath now about to go to bed.. All im doing at the moment is eating fruit and drinking 3 slimfast shakes a day, morning,noon and night, i know its not the most sensible way but it will only be this way for a week then i shall have the 600 cal meal and 2 shakes a day - only problem is i have no will power, so i joined minimins hopefully i'll get he boost i need, so this diet, i kinda made it up myself and ive got to be so strick, im currently a dress size 22/24 i kinda ballooned as i got older and i dont think its eating too much, its eating the wrong things a the wrong time.. so as i said 3 shakes a day and fruit. 1 shake down and im off to sleep... next shake will be around 4 and another at 8pm, im going to try not to nibble fruit after 8pm. we shall see!! lol. x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hi and Welcome x

4. asha

asha New Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Aww, thank you!!

Well.. today actaully went well,apart from beng called crazy by my dad lol.. Ive only had 2 shakes and 3 pieces of fruit but i feel fine, so fingers rosed this time im going to be able to find that will power that i need.. Well, til tomorrow.. Goodnight xx

5. asha

asha New Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Oh god!! Day 2 and i had some birthday cake... BUT to be fair ive not eaten anything else so i think should be ok, i mean i couldnt possibley celebrae a mates birthday with out cake, could i? lol

So all ive had today is 2 coffees and a slice of cake.. so im not going to keep thinking about it.. Im at work now only had 2 hours sleep so i'll probabley fall asleep earlier, saving the temptation to nibble. lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.