ask restaurant

Hi,
Ask is never an easy one but i have been a few times recently and thankfully not seemed to put any weight on, I've had,
Rigatoni di manzo piccante: pasta with tom sauce and meatballs, asked for no cheese to be added in cooking or at end and just added my own parmesan at table, counted this as 8 syns for oil etc in cooking and used parmesan as 'a' choice. had mixed salad as side order and asked for no oil added, it comes with vinegarette so counted this as 4 syns.
and,
Insalata al tonno e fagioli: salad with tuna, egg and beans, asked them to leave out the olives and not to add any extra oils etc, this comes with a herb vinegarette so counted as 8 syns.
Couldn't find any nutritional info on menu or online before i went so afraid all of this was just guess work but I was perfect for rest of the week and still lost a little so couldn't have gone too far wrong.
Only thing i would suggest is to avoid the pizza's at all costs!!?

Ahh thank you. I went for the mushroo.s stuffed with cheese had that as a box. Then had chicken and mushroom pasta in cream mushroom sauce counted that as 10. So wasnt too bad i dnt think

I had the Rigatoni di manzo piccante when I visited a couple of weeks ago. I didn't think to ask for no cheese, so thanks for the tip! It was really tasty but very spicy!

Back