ASK

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Anyone have any ideas how many syns these would be on an EE day? xx

PENNE AL POLLO DELLA CASA
£9.85
Seasoned chicken breast with mushrooms, pasta and fresh thyme baked in a creamy wild mushroom and white wine sauce. Topped with Grana Padano cheese and served with a side salad.

SALMONE RUSTICO (N)
£12.45
A fillet of Scottish salmon roasted with a sauce of cherry tomatoes, red onion, black olives and white wine. Served with sautéed garlic green beans, roasted new Charlotte potatoes and drizzled with pesto.

Thanks xx

PENNE AL POLLO DELLA
Seasoned chicken breast with mushrooms, pasta and fresh thyme baked in a creamy wild mushroom and white wine sauce. Topped with Grana Padano cheese and served with a side salad.

SALMONE RUSTICO (N)
A fillet of Scottish salmon roasted with a sauce of cherry tomatoes, red onion, black olives and white wine. Served with sautéed garlic green beans, roasted new Charlotte potatoes and drizzled with pesto.

For the chicken pasta:
Chicken, mushrooms, thyme = free.
Mushroom and white wine sauce= depends, if they use cream will be a fair amount. Allow maybe 8 syns, depending on how much sauce there is. Same with gran padano- Parmesan is 1 syn per level Tbsp I think, so try going by that..

For the salmon:
Salmon, tomatos, onion= free.
Green beans and potatos= usually free, will probably be cooked in oil. Allow 6 syns or so? If you think it's olive oil, that can be a HEXB choice...so you could reduce the syns.
Pesto= 3.5 syns per level tbsp- I reckon you could ask for it without the pesto! If you did have it, use the per tbsp amount...

I would imagine the salmon is better if you can avoid the pesto :)
Enjoy it, whatever you choose! I love ASK, it's always FANTASTIC! Nom nom nom, making me hungry...

Back