Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Aspartame-free foods?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sammyb333, 26 October 2010 Social URL.

1. sammyb333

sammyb333 Member

Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anybody else try to avoid this?

I am going to start! At the moment I eat tons of Mullerlights, I use sweetener, and drink a couple of cans of diet coke a day... all of which contain aspartame.

Do you know of any alterntive free yoghurts/ drinks I could try as replacements?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you have a Marks and Spencers near you their Count on Us, Thick and Creamy yoghurts are syn-free and sucralose based rather than aspartame. I think their own brand diet drinks are also sucralose-based.

Splenda is the main aspartame-free sweetener (sucralose-based) and you can get it in granulated form or tablets. I always use this as I hate the aftertaste of aspartame-based and saccharin-based sweeteners.

Good luck with the hunt for aspartame free foods hun!

Sian xxx

4. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    you could always buy fat free natural yogurts and add fruit and splenda to them, that way you know whats in them.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.