Aspartame?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by redscarlet, 14 March 2011 Social URL.

1. redscarlet

redscarlet I can do this

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Hi all I have previously lost a lot of weight on CD. Crazily put it all back on, long story. Anyway my daughter gets married in September so long enough time to lose 4st. Don't want to be the fat one in the photos. I like the idea of this vlcd because no counsellor etc, but the big one no one has mentioned (that I have seen anyway), is there is none of the dreaded aspartame in it. Does anyone know what artificial sweetner is in it I'm assuming there is some?? Can't wait to get started :0))

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. redscarlet

redscarlet I can do this

Diet:
    Low Carb
    After reading some of the threads it seems peeps are sweetening the shakes themselves. Are the shakes bland without sweetening. Really want to do this but wonder how different the shakes are to CD? Would be grateful for anyones opinion who is on this diet, please,

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    There's no real answer to this to be honest. It's like people sweetening tea/coffee some do - some don't it's down to taste. I sweeten my vanilla shake when I put coffee in it because I like sweet coffee but don't put any in my choc shakes. I wouldnt describe them as bland

Opinions differ on every aspect of this diet to be honest the only way you'll know is to give it a go

Loads of people have changed from CD and most seem to prefer Exante

5. redscarlet

redscarlet I can do this

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Thanks very much Starlight, will definitely give it a go. Just need to decide on a start date :0))

6. TheCookieMonster

TheCookieMonster Padlocking the cookie jar

Current Weight:
    15st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.7lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Glucose syrup and sucralose

7. redscarlet

redscarlet I can do this

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Thank you for the info, x

8. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    The only shake I sweeten is the chocolate if I have it hot and for that I use splenda coz it doesnt contain aspartame either.

9. BadgerPixie

BadgerPixie Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef/Exante
    I don't sweeten any of them, and think they are lush, especially the vanilla (it sort of reminds me of a McDonalds shake, but without all the cr*p in it and the artifical taste).

One of the things I noticed and told OH about when first having them was it was really nice they weren't overally sweet, especially artifically sweet, they are just nice the way they are.

10. redscarlet

redscarlet I can do this

Diet:
    Low Carb
    My favourite on CD was chocolate, I cant wait to join you all on this diet :0)) I will get some splenda in case I need it, thanks for letting me know.

11. redscarlet

redscarlet I can do this

Diet:
    Low Carb
    I like the idea of the taste being like a McDonalds shake. Love vanilla flavour I used to add coffee to it, yum. I agree with others that CD is very very sweet, I think I will like these shakes a lot more. Need to get started now, have to wait until next pay day as I want to get the mixed packs, so I get some of everything.

12. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  13. redscarlet

redscarlet I can do this

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Apologies if I did something wrong, am guessing it was the mention of food other than the diet? Only been here a short while, not sure of my way round this bit of the site. Use my mobile most of the time and the app isn't as big as going on the main site. Took me ages to find this thread. Apologies again I hope I haven't upset anyone. Am looking forward to starting the diet soon.

14. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its ok :) The Total solutions forum is for people doing TS 100%. Some people find mentions of food too hard to contend with so NO food talk whatsoever is allowed in the threads there

15. redscarlet

redscarlet I can do this

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Thanks Starlight, understand now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.