At home toning :)

Stina84

Hello :) Ive been on CWP for 3 wks and have lost a stone, had some cheats but very luckily didnt gain weight. Im back to my healthy head! I still have 5/6 stone to go and at 28 im concerned about loose skin, can anyone recommend a very good at home yoga/pilates dvd and tell me about their thoughts on yoga/pilates as in good bad or which one does more for a healthy body and mind? Thanks in advance xx

I've just done Barbara currie DVD. It's fantastic. I did it for about 2 months every morning last year and could see and feel a difference. The woman is AMAZING but there's 2 other women showing you the beginner poses. There's a 10 minute miracle for beginners which is a perfect intro to it until you get more flexible.

thank you, have u heard of yogalates? x

Stina84 said:
thank you, have u heard of yogalates? x

Ohh that sounds exciting! Have you tried using one of those Swiss/ gym balls? I use them with some hand weights as it also works to tone up your arms! it's gunners core secrets about £6 from Argos and the DVD comes with it free!

I've not heard of Yogalates. I tried Pilates but didn't like all that hollowing and zipping!!! I'm sticking to my DVD on SS and then going to go to a class and resume running when eating again x

thank you for ur replies, ive bought a yogalates dvd - wish me luck!! :) xx

Good luck :)

Back