At home v's group meetings

Dan8317

Well I'm trying to give sw another go after switching constantly between different diets and hoping to stop this behavior. However I was just wondering whether it would be worth me joining a group. I've got the books from not so long ago and didn't go back to group because the consultant was useless compared to others I've had.

Now I don't know whether to give it a good go on my own or maybe travel further to a different group and different consultant. Don't really know what to do as I'm currently on a tight budget aswell so stuck at the moment and because I can't make my mind up I'm not commiting to it 100%.

Just wondered on what other people find better either going it alone or going to group?

Good luck all,
Dan x

Personally I always struggle when u do it by myself as there is no check of someone weighing me. I also find the groups invaluable for tips and motivation.

I considered doing SW online but I decided to go to group instead. I've surprised myself but quite enjoying it. I like hearing the tips from other members of the group and the fact that somebody else is going to weigh me every week keeps me on the straight and narrow!

I do it from home with knowledge from when i attended before. I lost 4st by myself. I manage fine, it depends if you need the kick up the bum off a C when you have a bad week lol

I love group, so would definitely advocate group, but then again I haven't done it online or by myself so no comparison.

However I would also definitely say shop around to find a group that works for you xx

Hi and welcome from me. I go to group, been going now for over 2 years. I add hastily it has worked for me and I go to target 17 months ago, and I am still at target. Going to group has kept me there, and I help out at group in the shop. Some people like me swear by group, others prefer to go it alone. If you decide to go down the group route and can afford the initial outlay, if you buy a 6 or 12 week countdown you will save a bit of money and it keeps you commited.

Back