At home with the Kids again!!!!!!!

shazza2971

Why is it that Guys have hobbies whereas women just look after the kids??????

My other half has just got back from work and now decided that he is going fishing!!! Great :wave_cry:

I wish I had something to do which would take my mind off diets etc, I don't seem to do anything for myself.

I am sorry to moan, but I've got no one else to moan too.

I am on my own here or is this the norm???????
:thinking2:

I think we all feel like that at times and other times everything seems okay. Is it a hobby you want or a rant at hubby for being a tad selfish?

Start surfing the net and try and find a hobby you enjoy.
The two things I love doing are going to the cinema on my own and window shopping. Okay not hobbies but they keep me amused. :D

We tend to share our hobbies - he comes to Minimins meets and I go with him to the airfield! I actually get the better deal - as I just sit there in the sun reading my book whilst he has his lesson.

I agree though - get yourself a hobby .... either one you can do together - or leave him on his own sometimes with your hobby!

Moan away all you like. I'm a fishing widow too! My OH is away for a week fishing with his friend plus when he gets back he's got a fair bit of fishing on the calender for the next couple of months. He always says he has no problem with me going away with my pals but its just so much more to sort out. I managed 2 nights in Spain with some friends last June which was fab but over all too quick and wasnt a patch on the amount of days he was away. Love all my family dearly but oh to be able to just up and go sometimes.......!:character0053:

Moan away all you like. I'm a fishing widow too! My OH is away for a week fishing with his friend plus when he gets back he's got a fair bit of fishing on the calender for the next couple of months. He always says he has no problem with me going away with my pals but its just so much more to sort out. I managed 2 nights in Spain with some friends last June which was fab but over all too quick and wasnt a patch on the amount of days he was away. Love all my family dearly but oh to be able to just up and go sometimes.......!:character0053:

At least there is someone out there that understands, My OH thinks he's so good he's going to get a place on the fish o mania final. I think he is deluded. :character0053:

As with the other comments, I would love to get a hobby, just don't like the earache I get from my OH, it is just not worth it. Whatever I do, he doubles it.

Suppose I can't compain at least he's not down the pub all the time. And sometimes he wins fishing matches so he does treat me! Shame its alway a takeaway :eek:.

Got my weigh in tomorrow, all I feel like is eating when I'm bored tho.

Back