• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

At last! My bmi is below 40!!!

One of my biggest goals was to get my bmi below 40...why?

Because last April i went to the docs to ask to be put forward for gastric banding.

You have to have a bmi of 40 or over to be considered, so now even if i wanted it, i wouldn't be heavy enough! Yay! I'm still flipping heavy but this was a hurdle i really wanted to get past!

Sorry for starting a thread about this but i just wanted to shout about it :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Brilliant!

way to go! well done x

Well done! One goal "off your list" and you can be so proud of yourself. And you spur us on - thanks! :)

Thank you :eek:

I'm doing green as i'm a veggie- it's fantastic- i can have all my carby things like potatoes & pasta & lots of cheese with my heathy extras! Mmmm i love cheese!
The EE plan seems fab if you eat meat but for me the green is perfect & i'm loving the fact i can have 2 hea & heb if i want :)

Well done hun great achievement!

I can't wait to reach under 40 myself now!!

What a great achievement - many congratulations!

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
:0clapper:well done xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done! :):)! I started SW in end of april 2010 with a BMI of 41 and now its 32! My next step is to be classed as overweight for the first time in years!! Well done again :) xx

Thanks Laura! You have come a long way! Well done you :)

I think my next goal should be to get into the overweight section ( only 4 & 1/2 stone to go! :sigh: ) I have only just got out of the morbidly obese into the obese....:eek: