at last-though where to go from here?

debtin

Gold Member
Morning everyone...if you have read recent posts of me moaning you will know I have lost 2lb since Jan. Not shifting and I am same weight I was this time last year. Started get obsessed with food, not too much but getting to point was starting to look at calories etc. Anyway decided last week to have weekend off sw..this turned into week and today I have cost half pound. I realise this may creep up next week but for me it is still movement of some sort on the scales. I know my body is strange and may have thought I wasn't eating enough even tho I was full so do it just start doing sw as normal or try to eat more? Is snack on super free still a way to fool my body into thinkin am eating properly? What do you think?

Just make sure you are eating your 1/3 sf with every meal and make sure you measure your HEXs and Syns and also try to make sure you are drinking enough too as your body needs to be properly hydrated to process the toxins produced by burning fat, try to drink a minimum of 2 litres of liquid (preferably liquid with no caffiene, like water, diet lemonade etc) and i think you will see an improvement.

With regards to your plateau can i ask have you been using your syns as its important to do so on EE as it seems to stoke the metabolic fire if you get my meaning, when i have tried going without syns i lose less than when i use all of them.

Strange but true :)

Best of luck

Most people loss less when they don't use there syns, i have to use at least 11 a day to lose anything.

if could be a few things why you're not losing weight, have you tried cutting carbs? increasing meal size? increasing water intake? trying red and green instead of EE? are you exercising a lot?

Everyone is different, but if I do all EE I gain, if i do too much exercise I gain, if i drink 2 much water but don't drink at least 1 litre I gain. Try different things until you find what works for you.

Thanks guys..I am going to see if I can find my old food diaries as I was losing weight last year and really don't think am doing anything different. In fact if anything am drinking much more water. I am probably more wary of what am eating now whereas before I ate more in between meals. Am just not as hungry tho. I eat all my syns as well. I do have bottle wine per week and am thinkin its that? It is within my syns allowance. I half half stone to ten pound I would like to lose so perhaps fifteen syns is too much? Thanks again x

If you dont mind me asking how much so you weight? I cant see your stats. If you dont have much to lose it will go slow and if you have been in the habit of eating healthier for a while it will slow down too.

What do you do in terms of exercise? Could you change anything with that instead of changing what you eat?

Fat_ted21 said:
If you dont mind me asking how much so you weight? I cant see your stats. If you dont have much to lose it will go slow and if you have been in the habit of eating healthier for a while it will slow down too.

What do you do in terms of exercise? Could you change anything with that instead of changing what you eat?

Sorry just seen your reply. Am 8st 10lb but I guess its my post baby body am unhappy with most. I want to lose 7-10lb and I really feel its time to introduce high level of excercise. I was doing 30day shred every second day but think I need to do something every night to get the body shape am looking for. Thanks

Back