Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

AT LAST!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemma, 15 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    So finally after a month or more of waiting i am finally in the position to start CD was ment to have my first meeting thursday but asked her to move it forward as i can't wait any longer so its now tomorrow at 7pm. So sunday night i had my last drunken club binge for a while that no alcohol is gonna be the killer and yesterday we booked our holiday theres ten of us going to tenerife and there is no way i am going the way i am now, so i have my motivation, just deciding on what flavours to get.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bluepaws

Bluepaws Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Good luck with the start of your diet gdollery! It's even better when you have a holiday lined up... when you lose the weight you'll be able to celebrate in style in tenerife!

as for the flavours, it's all trial and error...i'd get a variety if i were you. As i said before ...GOOD LUCK! :)

4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

oooo good luck hun

how much do u have to loose and wens ya holidays :)

xxx

5. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    i think i have about 4 stone to lose but am gonna adjust it ti what ever feels comfortable even though i wanna be slim i don't wanna lose my curves, ideally a size 12 would be fantastic.
    Holiday is booked for september so if i stick to Cd 100% i hope that i will be at goal by then, alot of the girls i am going with are slim so wanna be one of the crowd for once

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.