AT LAST!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemma, 15 May 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    So finally after a month or more of waiting i am finally in the position to start CD was ment to have my first meeting thursday but asked her to move it forward as i can't wait any longer so its now tomorrow at 7pm. So sunday night i had my last drunken club binge for a while that no alcohol is gonna be the killer and yesterday we booked our holiday theres ten of us going to tenerife and there is no way i am going the way i am now, so i have my motivation, just deciding on what flavours to get.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bluepaws

Bluepaws Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Good luck with the start of your diet gdollery! It's even better when you have a holiday lined up... when you lose the weight you'll be able to celebrate in style in tenerife!

as for the flavours, it's all trial and error...i'd get a variety if i were you. As i said before ...GOOD LUCK! :)

4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

oooo good luck hun

how much do u have to loose and wens ya holidays :)

xxx

5. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    i think i have about 4 stone to lose but am gonna adjust it ti what ever feels comfortable even though i wanna be slim i don't wanna lose my curves, ideally a size 12 would be fantastic.
    Holiday is booked for september so if i stick to Cd 100% i hope that i will be at goal by then, alot of the girls i am going with are slim so wanna be one of the crowd for once

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.